newbie to street guardian

if you purchased recently it will be the latest variant of that model

Thank you for the prompt reply. I was actually a bit confused cuz ur website doesnt have this latest firmware posted.
If u dont mind I have a question.
what is the black tape for? it feels like a padding. thanks

it says double coated tissue tape.

by the way ... very nice packaging Jokiin.. not sure why it came with a USB to to micro USB adapter. no card though:)

firmware is on the website, all current firmwares are listed

the black EVA foam tape is to go on the mount, it stops any rattling from the camera on the bracket

firmware is on the website, all current firmwares are listed

the black EVA foam tape is to go on the mount, it stops any rattling from the camera on the bracket

the foam tape goes below the adhesive tape?

sorry... which mount should I use ? one is with an an angle and ther one is flat.
thank u so much... support already started.. awesome

the mounting bracket. which one should I use Jokiin? it doesnt matter at all?

use whichever is appropriate to suit the angle of your window to leave clearance for the lens adjustment, with the CPL filter if you are using that

The thicker one will give extra clearance so the Clip on CPL won’t hit the glass certain angle windshields

Ok. Gotcha... I don't think I will use the CPL filter cuz my driving is mostly at nighttime which will affect video clarity if I am not wrong.

the camera is a V3, the firmware version for V2, V3 and X2 are all the same which will show in the settings as V4, there are different downloads as the manuals for each are different but the firmware file is the same across the 3 models

the camera is a V3, the firmware version for V2, V3 and X2 are all the same which will show in the settings as V4, there are different downloads as the manuals for each are different but the firmware file is the same across the 3 models

Ok. gotcha. Yes. in the settings it shows V4.

so if i need later on to reload the firmware I will use the V3 firmware then

Back