nextbase 300W

bw78007

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After nearly two weeks of waiting please see nextbase's reply, looks like my 300W won't work with the dedicated app, it will only work via a PC not ideal.

Hi Brian

Sorry in the delay in getting back to you

If you sync the camera up to our cam viewer app on the pc the time and date should then sync and this problem should then be resolved.

I am so sorry about all of this.
Kind regards,
Luke
Technical Support Engineer

I have been having the same issue as you have reported yet the reply to me was...

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for the information provided.

I have passed on your case to the development team.

We have not been given a time scale but as stated they are working on this currently.
Regards

Jodie
Technical Support Engineer

Hi Trevor, It's going to be all the 300W's I reported this fault 4 weeks ago the first couple of weeks I don't think they believed me but I have two 300W's they just kept making excuses they even came up with a fix saying boot it via a PC and all will be OK it was not.
Because of the time I have waited they have offered two replacements two 312GW's but they are refurbished not good enough, if NEXTBASE has acted 4 weeks ago I think they would have a fix by now?

Trevor I suggest you go onto Trustpilot NEXTBASE then other and complain on there they respond a lot quicker and may offer you a replacement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Nextbase Other 1
B Nextbase Other 0
B Nextbase Other 0
russ331 Nextbase Other 23
Kremmen Nextbase Other 7
Back