Nextbase app problem

Ok so just got 412GW, downloaded the app connected to the wifi but can when I click Connect Dash Cam it fails to find it. Firm ware 16.2. I have a Galaxy S9. I have tried turning off "Switch to mobile data" and turning off mobile data altogether. No joy. Any ideas?

Hi CJA59UK,

1) Just to double check, have you downloaded the correct Nextbase apps for your 412GW, and not the Series 2 apps? The correct apps are: CamViewer for Mobile Devices and Replay3 for PC.
2) Make sure the camera is on the app connection screen when trying to connect, or 'Mass Storage' when connecting to a PC.
3) Make sure the Mobile/PC app is ready to connect and (for mobile devices), the Bluetooth is enabled.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards,
Millie

Im having the exact same problem i got the 412gw and the firmware is up to date and it says on the dashcam that my device is connected but nothing on the app cant see the dashcam or files etc i am using an iphone x and I am using the correct app CamViewer

Im having the exact same problem i got the 412gw and the firmware is up to date and it says on the dashcam that my device is connected but nothing on the app cant see the dashcam or files etc i am using an iphone x and I am using the correct app CamViewer
Hi there,

If you go into the Wi-Fi settings on the phone itself, does it say that it's connected to the Dash Cam? It may be worth re-pairing on the Wi-Fi settings rather than on the app, and then opening the app. Please also check that all the settings for the app are correct as some people have it set to 'One-Time Only' which stops the app from connecting.
For most people this will fix the issue.

Kind regards,
Millie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X 412GW 1
KeithChesterfield 412GW 3
Bob Hawkins 412GW 18
D 412GW 7
Z 412GW 3
Back