Ojocam Mac viewer -- beta

Only just seen this - works pretty well as a beta!

Hopefully see a few additions such as grouping single journeys together - is that planned for a future release?

Only just seen this - works pretty well as a beta!

Hopefully see a few additions such as grouping single journeys together - is that planned for a future release?

Thanks for the feedback. We plan to add file merger in the official release. Users can select files or specify start/end time for video export.

Is it what you are looking for?

Registrator viewer on Windows has a feature when playing back a journey, it will group all the files together from that trip (I guess it looks at the time stamps?) and the map and graphs then reflect the full journey - as opposed only showing the info for each clip.

Registrator viewer on Windows has a feature when playing back a journey, it will group all the files together from that trip (I guess it looks at the time stamps?) and the map and graphs then reflect the full journey - as opposed only showing the info for each clip.

Understood. We will look into this. Thanks.

I've been using it and like it so far.

Hey there - I just bought an Ojocam Pro on Monday and have been trying out the version _0318_beta according to the file name. The player works well for looking at individual files, but I can't seem to get the "merge" menu item to work. I can pick several movie files in the viewer, but when I do Merge or command-E nothing happens. Is this not implemented yet, or am I doing something wrong?

Hey there - I just bought an Ojocam Pro on Monday and have been trying out the version _0318_beta according to the file name. The player works well for looking at individual files, but I can't seem to get the "merge" menu item to work. I can pick several movie files in the viewer, but when I do Merge or command-E nothing happens. Is this not implemented yet, or am I doing something wrong?

The merge function is not implemented yet.

Back