OMG what is wrong with this camera

Rhys

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where do I start.
so I got this camera recently with a windscreen adaptor,when the camera and the bracket that it has come with is mounted,with the buttons and heat sink facing down the video records upside dow? but their is no other way to mount it as the camera bracket and tripod fixing screw is on the bottom of the camera and naturally the camera is now facing the wrong way

SECONDLY I have been told it should be easy to rotate the picture 180 degrees in the settings using the correct msetup software only when I plug the camera and usb into my pc it is not recognised when the camera is on or off and all the settings are not highlighted so cant be changed. I have tried two different computers and two different usb leads.it charges fine but wont allow me into the settings. am I missing something?

Have you tried set-up settings via Android phone / tablet using OTG cable ?

Ylhavent tried with android or tablet asthat seems more hassle when it should be easy enough with a pc. Will take a look at those tips next but dont know what else it could be apart from a faulty camera.

Where do I start.
so I got this camera recently with a windscreen adaptor,when the camera and the bracket that it has come with is mounted,with the buttons and heat sink facing down the video records upside dow? but their is no other way to mount it as the camera bracket and tripod fixing screw is on the bottom of the camera and naturally the camera is now facing the wrong way

SECONDLY I have been told it should be easy to rotate the picture 180 degrees in the settings using the correct msetup software only when I plug the camera and usb into my pc it is not recognised when the camera is on or off and all the settings are not highlighted so cant be changed. I have tried two different computers and two different usb leads.it charges fine but wont allow me into the settings. am I missing something?
Did you make sure the SD card is in the camera?

You doubtless bought your Mobius from one of the approved sellers listed at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=25170905&postcount=2 . If not, it may be a 'fake' in which case you're wasting your time here.

Your Micro SD card may be faulty or fake. Try another if you have one handy. If not, test it with h2testw.exe & CrystalDiskMark.exe

Try connecting Mobius (sd card inserted) to PC, with both switched off. Then boot-up PC. Do not press Mobius power button. If no luck, try all the USB ports, one by one. If no luck, try another USB cable.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TonyM Mobius 6
I Mobius 0
EdMcK Mobius 2
avalon60 Mobius 14
avalon60 Mobius 8
Back