overtaking truck accident

Horrible to watch. Unfortunately these types of reckless multi-lane changing are way too common, it's just an accident waiting to happen. And here it was.

We had someone smash into our ute while exchanging numbers for a prior minor collusion, we were standing in between the two vehicles in the left lane of 3 lane hwy and suddenly a car rammed our ute and pinned us between the two vehicles (luckily all of use were cleared out of the hospital that day), this happened many years ago.

This car needed too many lane changes in a short distance, crazy dangerous, probably an inexperienced driver.

We had someone smash into our ute while exchanging numbers for a prior minor collusion, we were standing in between the two vehicles in the left lane of 3 lane hwy and suddenly a car rammed our ute and pinned us between the two vehicles (luckily all of use were cleared out of the hospital that day), this happened many years ago.

I worked in the smash repair industry many years ago and I can tell you the accident at an accident is quite common

This car needed too many lane changes in a short distance, crazy dangerous, probably an inexperienced driver.

24 year old driver, not sure how long she had been licensed for though

24 year old driver, not sure how long she had been licensed for though

24, 34, 44, 54... it doesn't matter the age, a moron is a moron & you see this sort of stupid lane change all the time.
Even worse when it happens on a motorway since the exits are generally clearly marked well in advance - but Nooooo, it's that old mentality of "I want to get past just one more vehicle..."
The majority get away with it because everyone else ends up braking to give way to them.

in this case I'm not sure it was about getting past one more vehicle, I suspect it may have been more a case of not paying attention while driving and leaving it too late and thinking they were about to miss the exit

Wow Good job her kids were not in the back. very surprised she survived.

Back