panorama lens cap and case

Panorama II used to come with one. The newer Panorama S and G no longer come with one. Best option is to get a sunglasses draw string bag to drop it in if you need something for on the go. (protects screen too then)

^ That's a daily dilemma I face. I work in a restricted area that doesn't allow recording devices, so I have to cap my camera every time I drive in. A couple of times I've driven 10km home before realising I'm not recording.

I'm going to buy one of these and glue it to the lens cap. Quite fitting I think. With my camera mounted behind the mirror it'd be an easy thing to see when I'm driving and forget the cap.

^ That's a daily dilemma I face. I work in a restricted area that doesn't allow recording devices, so I have to cap my camera every time I drive in. A couple of times I've driven 10km home before realising I'm not recording.

I'm going to buy one of these and glue it to the lens cap. Quite fitting I think. With my camera mounted behind the mirror it'd be an easy thing to see when I'm driving and forget the cap.

I try to leave something more discrete on the dashboard, why I WILL find it before driving off. This works for me.

Back