Parking mode

But why? Just use the G sensor and timers.

if G sensor triggers more than 3 times in 1 minute put in Normal Recording mode
if G sensor sees no triggers in 2 minute put in Parking mode

Something like that.
ACC sensor was missing within B1W PCB,so,need to switch parking mode manually.

ACC sensor was missing within B1W PCB,so,need to switch parking mode manually.
I understand that :)

Don't need ACC sensor, only need timers and counters.
if G sensor triggers more than 3 times in 1 minute put in Normal Recording mode
if G sensor sees no triggers in 2 minute put in Parking mode

I would echo joylove. You do not need to have ACC slot.
Parking mode could be triggered on and off using built-in G-sensor and firmware logic.
While car is parked, G-sensor is not detecting anything (apart from low noise).
If camera detects no move on G-sensor within 1-2-3 minutes (up to you), paring mode is activated.
When G sensor starts being triggered > 3 times in a minute (or level detectd exceed a 'quiet' threshold) - exiti parking mode and start normal recording.
Under normal driving conditions G-sensor is always triggered (not stale).

Thats how it worked with the older LK Lukas dashcams, no G sensor activity for some minutes and the camera went into parking mode.
It also changed back to always driving that way.
Never had it wired for that ( hard wire ) but if it was set to on in the camera, just sitting still in the running car would change to parking mode, and once you started to drive it would change back to always record mode.
Only played around with it a little, but it seemed to work okay in the Lukas LK-7500 of mine.

I use a magic power pro for 'hardwired parking mode', a higher end solution so i can worry less about my battery, especially since i also have a viper smartstart and dont want that to go low voltage

hi, the firmware you sent him enables you to enter parking mode without the app, just using the button on the cam?

if so can you please send it to me as well, thank you :)

also, is it possible to make the date and time U.S. 12 hour format? mm/dd/yyyy

I could have the firmware that you sent him that allows to enter parking mode without the application, simply using the button on the cam? please send it to me too, thank you :) I am in France

I could have the firmware that you sent him that allows to enter parking mode without the application, simply using the button on the cam? please send it to me too, thank you :) I am in France
PM you already,and please check your inbox message!

thank you I will test

I would echo joylove. You do not need to have ACC slot.
Parking mode could be triggered on and off using built-in G-sensor and firmware logic.
While car is parked, G-sensor is not detecting anything (apart from low noise).
If camera detects no move on G-sensor within 1-2-3 minutes (up to you), paring mode is activated.
When G sensor starts being triggered > 3 times in a minute (or level detectd exceed a 'quiet' threshold) - exiti parking mode and start normal recording.
Under normal driving conditions G-sensor is always triggered (not stale).
I totally agree with you!!!
@estore009 do you think this would work? I am in the process of picking up a dashcam and I really need this autopark function.The double click on the camera button is great but I'm sure that me/my wife will forget about it. Would this work if my cigarette socket is always on and not using a hardwire module? Also, are there any budget cam(like viofo,blueskysea) that have this function?A local store recomended viofo wr1 but I didn't find anything regarding autopark mode...
Thank you everyone !

@estore009 , would you try picking this up with FW programmers?

Yes,we will back here if new firmware released!

My B1W will be arriving tomorrow and I'm interested in this new firmware. Could you please send it to me? Thanks.

Please check your inbox message then :)

the G-sensor low-medium-high options in the app are sensitivity levels?
I want my camera to start recording even when it detects the slightest movement in parking mode, so I should select "high". Am I correct?

the G-sensor low-medium-high options in the app are sensitivity levels?
I want my camera to start recording even when it detects the slightest movement in parking mode, so I should select "high". Am I correct?
You should select "high" level.

Back