Parking mode

How do you exit parking mode with the new firmware?

If I give a click on the button it starts recording a few seconds and saves the video.

If I give two consecutive clicks on the button, it almost always does the same as with just one.

I have to retry several times with the double click to start recording normally and always, always keep a video file unnecessarily.

Thank you

Note: the g-sensor I have it in high mode.
-------------------------------
¿Cómo se sale del modo aparcamiento con el nuevo firmware?

Si doy una pulsación en el botón empieza a grabar unos segundos y guarda el video.

Si doy dos pulsaciones seguidas en el botón casi siempre hace lo mismo que con solo una.

Tengo que reintentar varias veces con la doble pulsación para que empiece a grabar normalmente y siempre, siempre guarda innecesariamente un fichero de video.

Nota: el g-sensor lo tengo en modo alto

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

How do you exit parking mode with the new firmware?
I suppose you are using double-click beta firmware, you should double click to switch normal recording mode to Parking mode!

I suppose you are using double-click beta firmware, you should double click to switch normal recording mode to Parking mode!
EMailJPC was asking how to exit from parking mode to normal mode. Is that double-click again?

EMailJPC was asking how to exit from parking mode to normal mode. Is that double-click again?
Yes, double-click again to exit!

Yes, double-click again to exit!
But I think that what happens many times is that the first beat considers it as a sudden movement, begins recording, saves the video and returns to parking mode.
------------------

Pero creo que lo que ocurre muchas veces es que la primera pulsación la considera como un movimiento brusco, comienza la grabación, guarda el video y regresa al modo aparcamiento

Thanks for your order, and PM you this firmware already!

Would it be possible to have two configurations for the g-sensor so that one of them is assigned to the parking mode? If this were not possible, could it be done that when entering parking mode the sensor was automatically set to high sensitivity?

I definitely need more sensitivity in parking mode.

A small hit with the hand on the windshield if shooting the recording, but on the contrary, a usual parking strike on the front bumper is not recorded and neither a small knock on the doors or on the for rear hits

Would it be possible to add a super sensitivity option for parking mode? I'd be really grateful

Would it be possible to add a super sensitivity option for parking mode? I'd be really grateful
It is a good suggestion! Thanks!

I want to install the firmware for default wifi off and the firmware for double-tap enter/exit parking mode. Is that possible? How would I do that?

I want to install the firmware for default wifi off and the firmware for double-tap enter/exit parking mode. Is that possible? How would I do that?
Yes, it is ok, and PM you details firmware already, and please check your inbox message!

Hi @estore009 , could I get another copy of the firmware for default wifi off and the firmware for double-tap enter/exit parking mode? Many thanks!

Hi @estore009 , could I get another copy of the firmware for default wifi off and the firmware for double-tap enter/exit parking mode? Many thanks!
PM you details firmware already, and please check your inbox message,thanks!

estore009

i would like a copy of the firmware for default wifi off and the firmware for double-tap enter/exit parking mode.

thank you

:) PM you firmware already, and please check your inbox message, thanks!

PM you already, and please check your inbox message!

Hello, I would like to try double-tap firmware also if possible, does it have WIFI ON on startup? Thanks

EDIT: I also forgot to thank you for this product and your support here, I am really happy with B1W!!! Good luck

Last edited:
Hello, I would like to try double-tap firmware also if possible, does it have WIFI ON on startup? Thanks

EDIT: I also forgot to thank you for this product and your support here, I am really happy with B1W!!! Good luck
PM you already, and please check your inbox message!

Hi @estore009 ,
Just setting up my new B1W in the car and would also like to get a copy of the firmware for default WIFI off and double-tap enter/exit parking mode.
Many thanks.

Back