Parking mode

If you like, you can try the newest beta auto parking firmware which based on Time+ G-sensor!
So this beta version automatically switches to parking mode, without pressing the button? That's great - I'd love to try it out (wifi default off), thanks!

So this beta version automatically switches to parking mode, without pressing the button? That's great - I'd love to try it out (wifi default off), thanks!
Could you mind to PM me?

I need the camera to have two different configurations for the g-sensor, one for when the camera is in parking mode and another for when it is not, for when it is in motion.

High sensitivity mode is necessary when the vehicle is parked but is too sensitive to drive
Hello! In the B1W, the G-sensor works fine, on Average level the sensitivity in parking mode includes record on at minor impacts, and at the same time, with the sensitivity setting unchanged, it does not false positives on a rough road, lying policemen, etc. when driving

[QUOTE="......

High sensitivity mode is necessary when the vehicle is parked but is too sensitive to drive
[/QUOTE]
Hello! In the B1W, the G-sensor works fine, on Average level the sensitivity in parking mode includes record on at minor impacts, and at the same time, with the sensitivity setting unchanged, it does not false positives on a rough road, lying policemen, etc. when driving[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I disagree. The small strokes of the parking maneuvers are only registered if the g-sensor is set to high sensitivity and even then some strokes do not trigger the recording so it is necessary that it be with that sensitivity while it is parked.
--------------------

Lo siento pero no estoy de acuerdo. Los pequeños golpes de las maniobras de aparcamiento solo se registran si el g-sensor está configurado en sensibilidad alta e incluso así algunos golpes no disparan la grabación asi que es necesario que esté con esa sensibilidad mientras está aparcado.

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Sorry, but I disagree.
I just described the work of the B1W in the mode that I had configured. Automatically it does not switch sensitivity G-sensor, such dash does not exist.
...regardless of whether you agree with these or not

Sorry, but I disagree.
I just described the work of the B1W in the mode that I had configured. Automatically it does not switch sensitivity G-sensor, such dash does not exist.
...regardless of whether you agree with these or not
I know that now there is no such possibility. That's precisely why I asked for it and I think it would be a good option for everyone. I said: "Good afternoon, I NEED the camera to have two different configurations for the g-sensor". I suppose that the cars absorb the blows and transmit them to the interior in different ways from each other, in my case the small parking strokes do not register.

-------------------

Ya se que ahora no existe esa posibilidad. Precisamente por eso la solicitaba y creo que sería una buena opción para todos. Yo decía: "Good afternoon, I NEED the camera to have two different configurations for the g-sensor". Supongo que los coches absorben los golpes y los transmiten al interior de diferente manera unos de otros, en mi caso los golpes pequeños de aparcamiento no se registran.

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Well, I checked the B1W operation at an Average sensitivity level and the G-sensor works well, unlike most dashcams, which in this case have a lot of false positives, I wrote about it

Well, I don't have my hardwire kit yet, but switching recording off and on works very well, and the G-Shock works well in parking mode if I've turned off the recording. I haven't played with the Parking Mode settings, but it seemed to me that the camera was always recording because it showed the prior 5 seconds before I bumped the camera, and then 30 seconds after that.

Another thing I wanted to add: I had some success with a filter. I bought this one: Circular Polarizer Lens CPL For DDPai mini2 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B075WPDY5N
It fit onto the camera, but there was vignetting on the sides, and I lost a good 5 degrees on both sides. Since the lens rotates, I took two pliers and was able to separate the two pieces (both are metal). When I placed the actual lens section back on the camera, there was still some, though less, vignetting. Then I tried flipping the lens over and voila! It rested right over, and there was only a tad bit of vignetting in the corners. I watched my phone as I slowly turned the lens to find it's optimal placement (pain in the butt get fingers out of the way, but it works if you're patient. [EDIT] Shoulda used needle-nosed pliers, lol ]) Then I used electrical tape (for now) to hold the lens to the camera, and cut out a square where the recording light is. I'll see how long the tape holds, but I'm definitely getting another one of these for the B1W in my wife's car, too!
B1W 1.jpgB1W 2.jpg
B1W 3.jpg
Vignette.jpg

Last edited:
very ghetto on the mount bracket there, expect the tape will peel off soon but a good way to experiment and work it out

Hi all, may someone kindly send me the link for the parking mode beta firmware (WiFi off)?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi all, may someone kindly send me the link for the parking mode beta firmware (WiFi off)?
Thanks!
Check your inbox message, thanks!

I'm totally looking forward to the new firmware that supports a proper parking mode (y)

HEllo, any news on new parking mode? Time + G-Sensor ... I want to buy four cameras, but this is only thing I am waiting for ... Thx for info. DAniel

Another thing I wanted to add: I had some success with a filter. I bought this one: Circular Polarizer Lens CPL For DDPai mini2 - https://www.amazon.com/gp/B075WPDY5N
It fit onto the camera, but there was vignetting on the sides, and I lost a good 5 degrees on both sides. Since the lens rotates, I took two pliers and was able to separate the two pieces (both are metal). When I placed the actual lens section back on the camera, there was still some, though less, vignetting. Then I tried flipping the lens over and voila! It rested right over, and there was only a tad bit of vignetting in the corners. I watched my phone as I slowly turned the lens to find it's optimal placement (pain in the butt get fingers out of the way, but it works if you're patient. [EDIT] Shoulda used needle-nosed pliers, lol ]) Then I used electrical tape (for now) to hold the lens to the camera, and cut out a square where the recording light is. I'll see how long the tape holds, but I'm definitely getting another one of these for the B1W in my wife's car, too!
A CPL should not work if you flip the lens over, it will affect the colour depending on the rotation, but it wont remove reflections. If it is actually a linear polariser then it will work fine, but not a CPL. Looking at your result the reflections are still there.

Maybe you could remove the glass completely so that it fits?

HEllo, any news on new parking mode? Time + G-Sensor ... I want to buy four cameras, but this is only thing I am waiting for ... Thx for info. DAniel
You can try our newest auto parking mode firmware 0614s!

You can try our newest auto parking mode firmware 0614s!
Where can we take it?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Some users test this beta firmware for us, and you can tag me if you want to test also!

A CPL should not work if you flip the lens over, it will affect the colour depending on the rotation, but it wont remove reflections. If it is actually a linear polariser then it will work fine, but not a CPL. Looking at your result the reflections are still there.

Maybe you could remove the glass completely so that it fits?

Well, I did see some reduction, but you're right...there's still some reflections. I'm kinda worried about trying to remove the glass, but if I can flip the glass in the frame, that would be perfect. I guess I'll give it a try.

CPL sample in my hand now, and will release within next month!

On Amazon.com?

Thanks!

Back