Parking mode

Hi! I would like to congratulate you for what seems a very good customer support, taking in all these suggestions and handing out beta firmware to test.
I purchased a B1W in May, but hadn't installed and harwired it until recently.

I would also like to test the latest beta firmware. Could you sum up the changes made to the original firmware? (Remember, I purchased the dashcam in May).

Thank you very much in advance... :)

Hi! I would like to congratulate you for what seems a very good customer support, taking in all these suggestions and handing out beta firmware to test.
I purchased a B1W in May, but hadn't installed and harwired it until recently.

I would also like to test the latest beta firmware. Could you sum up the changes made to the original firmware? (Remember, I purchased the dashcam in May).

Thank you very much in advance... :)
Please check your inbox message for details!

Is manual parking mode (double tap) available on the latest official firmware? I had the beta firmware to set parking mode manually but today I flashed the official firmware and it doesn't work anymore.

By the way, I'd like to try the new auto parking mode beta firmware. Can anyone PM me? Thanks

Last edited:
Is manual parking mode (double tap) available on the latest official firmware? I had the beta firmware to set parking mode manually but today I flashed the official firmware and it doesn't work anymore.
No, this double tap firmware was a beta firmware only, it is not embed in official firmware!
By the way, I'd like to try the new auto parking mode beta firmware. Can anyone PM me? Thanks
PM you already, please check!

The CPL lens is to address glare? I don't understand, thanks.

Hello,

I read old post and how i realize parking mode works every time, when video recording stooped and camera is on, trigger for parking mode recording start is g-sensor. On my camera from box installed 180528s firmware and i can't start or stop recording with button double tap, i doing something wrong or this feature available only on newer beta firmware? if so i need firmware with double tap start/stop recording feature. Dose it possible on parking mode record time-lapse video. For me its more interesting than activation with g-Sensor.

On my camera from box installed 180528s firmware and i can't start or stop recording with button double tap, i doing something wrong or this feature available only on newer beta firmware?
Double-click to start/stop recording is the feature for beta firmware, not for standard 180528s firmware!
And PM you newest Auto Parking mode firmware 20180614s firmware already, please check your inbox message!

Can you send me the wifi-off, double tap for parking mode firmware?

Please add me to your notification list for the CPL filter, I will purchase two as soon as they are available.

Many thanks.

Can you send me the wifi-off, double tap for parking mode firmware?

Please add me to your notification list for the CPL filter, I will purchase two as soon as they are available.

Many thanks.
Please check your inbox message, thanks!

Back