Parking mode

Just playing around with my new B1W and I like it so far. I especially like seeing the developer of a product interacting with customers to improve it through updates!

Could you please send me the latest auto parking mode firmware (WiFi Off version)

Does the latest auto parking mode firmware also allow double click to enable parking mode? If not, could you also send me the firmware with the double click option so I can see which one I want to stick with?

Thanks!

Does the latest auto parking mode firmware also allow double click to enable parking mode?
No, they are different firmware. And PM you both beta firmware already.

If you like, you can try the newest beta auto parking firmware which based on Time+ G-sensor!

Hello, would you please kindly provide me with the auto parking mode firmware for B1W-- both wifi-on and wifi-off? Thank you.

On a related note, I too am very encouraged to have such active support for this dash camera -- though I am very disappointed in the lousy audio quality on mine. I bought early and you had not yet fixed that sound problem. Is it possible to obtain the replacement part in order to fix mine? And I do want to buy at least three more (another for my back window, more for my family members' cars) so how can I be absolutely certain that I will receive dash cameras with the upgraded microphone hardware for clear audio recordings?

Hello, would you please kindly provide me with the auto parking mode firmware for B1W-- both wifi-on and wifi-off? Thank you.

On a related note, I too am very encouraged to have such active support for this dash camera -- though I am very disappointed in the lousy audio quality on mine. I bought early and you had not yet fixed that sound problem. Is it possible to obtain the replacement part in order to fix mine? And I do want to buy at least three more (another for my back window, more for my family members' cars) so how can I be absolutely certain that I will receive dash cameras with the upgraded microphone hardware for clear audio recordings?
And PM you both beta firmware already. We can send you Mic replacement part, but we cannot sure if you can solder it or not by yourself.

Good Morning!
So far, I am very happy with the new beta firmware. I have two suggestions for when you launch the official firmware:
- I like parking mode to function automatically. But the idea of being able to option to turn on or off parking mode through button was also good. Maybe this could be triggered with an option in the Configuration Menu.
- Also, the Configuration Menu should include an option to set if you want WIFI ON or WIFI OFF by default when camera turns on.

Anyhow, could you send me the latest WIFI OFF by default firmware?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work.

Also, the Configuration Menu should include an option to set if you want WIFI ON or WIFI OFF by default when camera turns on.
Cannot do that :) Only can load firmware to set its WiFi default On or Off

Love the work.

Latest Auto parking firmware please (Wifi Off)?

I just found a diagram for a hardwire kit and how to wire it for auto parking. Does this not work by using the first method in the attached picture.

Attachments

• B1W Hardwire.jpg
    B1W Hardwire.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 101
I just found a diagram for a hardwire kit and how to wire it for auto parking. Does this not work by using the first method in the attached picture.
Do the hardwire connection as the figure 2

I installed the auto park mode beta firmware, but sometimes the camera is recording when it shouldn't while the car is parked.
i parked my car 12 hours ago and a few minutes ago I checked the camera from the outside and it was recording but should be in park mode :/
Maybe it is too sensitive to street noise because in the first videos when it starts recording (for no apparent reason) I see people closing doors of the houses nearby, cars passing, or something like that. But not immediately after the recording starts.

Last edited:
I installed the auto park mode beta firmware, but sometimes the camera is recording when it shouldn't while the car is parked.
i parked my car 12 hours ago and a few minutes ago I checked the camera from the outside and it was recording but should be in park mode :/
Maybe it is too sensitive to street noise because in the first videos when it starts recording (for no apparent reason) I see people closing doors of the houses nearby, cars passing, or something like that. But not immediately after the recording starts.
That shouldn't happen. It is not triggered by sound. Are you using 0614s? On mine, with that version, it's perfect. It doesn't start recording until I start moving. Even my own car door doesn't trigger it.

Is it recording 1 file and then stopping? Or does it keep recording multiple files?

Are those files going into the regular folder? Or are they going into the locked folder?

What do you have g-sense set to? Mine is middle.

That shouldn't happen. It is not triggered by sound. Are you using 0614s? On mine, with that version, it's perfect. It doesn't start recording until I start moving. Even my own car door doesn't trigger it.

Is it recording 1 file and then stopping? Or does it keep recording multiple files?

Are those files going into the regular folder? Or are they going into the locked folder?

What do you have g-sense set to? Mine is middle.
yes I am using 0614s.
It keeps recording multiple files randomly. They are in the regular folder.
G-sensor is set to high.
This is a screenshot of the recordings last night, when it shouldnt be recording:
1938d82633d10927586da9834258b65b.png

I will try with the g sensor set to middle.

With the g-sensor set to middle I have the same problem.

With the g-sensor set to middle I have the same problem.
Can you scan the folders of a normal recording when you are driving in a car?

And yes, the entries in the parking lot will be random, because it's a recording activated by the shock sensor (G-sensor). One thing is strange - the files are different in size, which can also talk about a poor-quality memory card

Can someone explain how this beta works? Thanks

When you stop moving for 3 minutes, the camera goes into parking mode (it stops recording unless it detects a crash while parked)
When you start moving, the camera goes out of parking mode and into regular mode (it records continuously)

This way, you don't have to manually turn parking mode on and off, and your camera won't record all night.

Of course, you need an "always-on" power source for parking mode to work.

Good question,and we PM you this updated firmware,please check your inbox message !
After load this newer firmware,you can control parking mode via the button then,just double click the button to pause/or start recording!

Can I get a copy of the beta firmware? Thanks.

Back