Parking mode

The autoparking firmware in general works fine, but in certain occasions it does not detect the stop and keeps recording for hours with the Stopped car.

This problem With the button can be related to the beta firmware?

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/index.php?posts/422493

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
The autoparking firmware in general works fine, but in certain occasions it does not detect the stop and keeps recording for hours with the Stopped car.

This problem With the button can be related to the beta firmware?

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/index.php?posts/422493

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

I've never had that problem with the autoparking firmware, but I have had the opposite problem one time. I drove for 20 minutes and it never recorded. I hit the camera with my finger and it started recording. I think that the g-sensor was stuck until I hit it, I never had any issues before or after that time. Maybe a different problem with the g-sensor can cause it to keep recording after stopped?

Hi estore009

Please, you can re-link the new firmware of the autoparking mode and the double click.

Thank you

Hi, estore009

Can I try out the new auto parking mode Firmwares for the B1W?

Thanks

Hi, estore009

Can I try out the new auto parking mode and the double click Firmwares for the B1W?

Thanks

Hi, think I need help...….my DVR version reads: c04_v1.06.180528s is this the version with parking mode WIFI on?
or am I not uploading the firmware correctly.

here is what I did: receive link to download from estore…...took out card, formatted it FAT32 in PC, moved the cardvr_img.bin file to the card, inserted card back in b1w, insert plug and powered it on, after 5 seconds it multiple beeped, I waited 1 min, then reformatted the card (in the b1w)

Hi, think I need help...….my DVR version reads: c04_v1.06.180528s is this the version with parking mode WIFI on?
or am I not uploading the firmware correctly.

here is what I did: receive link to download from estore…...took out card, formatted it FAT32 in PC, moved the cardvr_img.bin file to the card, inserted card back in b1w, insert plug and powered it on, after 5 seconds it multiple beeped, I waited 1 min, then reformatted the card (in the b1w)

Make sure you have the correct file, it should be 1.60MB in size.

Format the card with the camera,
then put the firmware file on the card,
then, with the camera unplugged, insert the card into the camera,
then power on the camera.

Now, wait 1 minute and then check the firmware version. When the camera takes the file from the card, it also deletes it from the card so you do not need to format again, so if you are still seeing the file on the card, that means the camera did not take it.

I have done these exact same steps multiple times for multiple cameras, it works every single time.

Hey Estore009, could you please send me a link to the auto parking firmware? EDIT: Default Wifi off.

I have a 64gb card that I ordered with the camera from Amazon. I downloaded the software for FAT32 formatting suggested in the instructions. Should I be choosing the "allocation size" closest to the size of the card (in this case, 65536) or do I need to do the 32768 unit size? Also, I'm seeing in here that the camera can format the card; is that the best route?

EDIT: I used the larger allocation size and everything seems to work ok. From what I gather, the card needed to be formatted for the camera to recognize it and subsequently link to the app. I assume that I can use the camera to format from now on.

Last edited:
Hi Estore009, could you please send me a link to the auto parking firmware with Default Wifi off. Thanks.

Make sure you have the correct file, it should be 1.60MB in size.

Format the card with the camera,
then put the firmware file on the card,
then, with the camera unplugged, insert the card into the camera,
then power on the camera.

Now, wait 1 minute and then check the firmware version. When the camera takes the file from the card, it also deletes it from the card so you do not need to format again, so if you are still seeing the file on the card, that means the camera did not take it.

I have done these exact same steps multiple times for multiple cameras, it works every single time.

Took me a couple days, multiple times of trying to log the file, but finally got it done...…..I guess the Formatting in the B1W is the first step, cannot remove the card and format in your PC.

Last edited:
Thanks think i

think I got link to the standard 528 version as the file size is the same as the size from the blueskysea website. And it will not change to 614. Version
PM you this 0614 downlink already, please check your inbox message!

so finally got the 614s installed, think the trick was formatting the card in the B1W rather than on my PC. so been 1.5 days with this version, I have it setup to save 3 min clips, here is what has happened: I got 2 nighttime triggers last night, the 1st video-ed for 3:49 (3 minutes then 49 seconds) before going into sleep mode for the remainder of the morning until I got in my car and the slamming of the doors triggered the Gsenor which I have set on "high"...………………….. during the day (parked in a parking garage) the b1w did come out of sleep mode...…………………...since I have been home tonight (parked on residential street) set back in a driveway, I have had 2 separate recordings and I cannot figure out what would have triggered it to record, the 1st ran 5:38 (3 min and a 2:38 min) and the second was 3:07 (3 min and 7 seconds)

thoughts on what might be setting the camera out of sleep mode and recording for over 3 minutes?
thank you

Last edited:
Once it comes out of parking mode, it will record until it goes back into parking mode. That is somewhere between 3 and 5 minutes. So, 5:38 and 3:07 both fit within that range. The recordings are broken into 3 minute clips, but that doesn't mean that the entire recording will be a multiple of 3, it just means that every 3 minutes, IF it is still recording, it will make another file, but it can stop recording before the last file gets to 3 minutes.

I have seen other posts here have mentioned that the g-sensor setting in the menu does not affect coming out of parking mode, so it doesn't matter if you have it on high. it is hard-coded into the firmware. That menu setting only affects when it makes locked recordings while it is already recording.
Edit: This has been confirmed to be incorrect. The menu setting affects both: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/parking-mode.32774/post-427842

Any type of g-sensor movement has the potential to trigger it coming out of parking mode.

Last edited:
Once it comes out of parking mode, it will record until it goes back into parking mode. That is somewhere between 3 and 5 minutes. So, 5:38 and 3:07 both fit within that range. The recordings are broken into 3 minute clips, but that doesn't mean that the entire recording will be a multiple of 3, it just means that every 3 minutes, IF it is still recording, it will make another file, but it can stop recording before the last file gets to 3 minutes.

I have seen other posts here have mentioned that the g-sensor setting in the menu does not affect coming out of parking mode, so it doesn't matter if you have it on high. it is hard-coded into the firmware. That menu setting only affects when it makes locked recordings while it is already recording.

Any type of movement has the potential to trigger it coming out of parking mode.
I was under the impression that the gsensor was the trigger of coming out of parking mode and not movement

Back