Pics that make you smile

One way to spend your Sunday morning.
Pray to the God in the morning, then have a beer with Charlie's "angels" for lunch.
25446324440_3e46fd09f2_c.jpg

Saw this picture, and i was thinking " last night was chilli night"

338907d1457847946-11559410-md.jpg

Ah, the F111... :) (maybe I'm mistaken, can't determine the - seriously, the word describing "front of the airplane" is getting censored?? - front part... form this angle)

2 X P&W motors if my fading memory serve me right.

There is a great much to be said about our American friends, 1 thing beeing them boys good at making things getup and go like the stig :cool:

I would give my left nutt for a 1 tank ride in one of those MOFOs.
And if you can give me a ride in the SR-71 after that you can have my last nutt.
Watching Russian test pilots trow ther stuff around seem like a bit more radical than what i have seen yanks do, then again those Russians go a little too far once in a while :D

Last edited:
@kamkar1
did you know that you can buy a flight in a mig29 or su27 for not so much (in russia)? (or in south africa - buccaneer, tornado, and several other jets)
would not choose a flight in an SR71 - it's only fast and flys not so high as the U2. but taking eg. a buccaneer through a valley... well - you need balls to do THAT ;-)

I do indeed, on my list after i win the euro lotto next friday :)
And both mig 29 and SU27 are gorgeous planes just looking at them.

Its allso the speed of the SR71 that do it for me, but come to think about i dont think it come in a 2 seater :oops: ( what the hell was skunk works thinking )

By the way trying a M134 at knobbs creek is allso high on my list, i am prepared to spend 10.000 dollars on ammo in that sucker :D and it go thry it pretty quick :(
I am pretty sure when i let go of the trigger you will see the biggest smile ever on my face, might even trigger my some what limpy right side of my face to perform as its supposed to.

...just to point it out: the SR71 is a two-seater: pilot and recon-officer...
The predecessor (A-12 Oxcart) had only a pilot-seat ;-)

Speed in an SR71 is not so big i think, as it acceleratres just a bit faster than the Concorde (but way longer than last one), after inertial-resistance has gone, you don't actually feel something - and due to the altitude, you don't even see it... (thats why i think a simple subsonic-buccaneer-flight through a canyon might me more fun after all ;)

Indeed but i allready "brag" about me getting drunk while doing 280 km/h, but offcourse i dont thell this was in a French TGV train.

If they could rush me home cross the atlantic, say get on in NYC and then off in Copenhagen :D controllers in the tower will drop ther jaw when they see what is about to land :eek:
Perhaps outfit the SR71 with the transponder of a small lear jet or somthing.

That GAU8 is proberly the coolest airbrake in the world :cool: i have allways argued we Danes need some A-10s

you dont get many miliseconds of fire for 10K dollars in a GAU8 :D

Last edited:
That GAU8 gun is one scary mofo. Imagine you get shot by it for just one second, each cartridge the size of a 30mm milk bottle, your body will be virtually vapourised :eek:

I happen to live in a location where the Air National Guard uses the surrounding hills and mountains for high speed low altitude A-10 flight training and these suckers come screeching right over my house. You can hear the loud growling rumble coming from miles away down the valley and they always come in pairs, one after another. I happened to be out on my deck with a camera one time just as one (two actually) came roaring over. They fly so low you can see the rivets on the frame of the aircraft. It's pretty cool.

A10_3.jpg

Last edited:
If they let me fly in a A 10 i am affraid i would do unspeakable things in the ****pit when the GAU 8 open up :D just the sound of that damm thing make my pelvis trust in all directions.

If they let me fly in a A 10 i am affraid i would do unspeakable things in the ****pit when the GAU 8 open up :D just the sound of that damm thing make my pelvis trust in all directions.

We'd make sure to put you in diapers before we let you get into the ****pit! :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back