Pics that make you smile

Well me not beeing a expert on the matter, but i am told by ppl with knowlege on the subject thats its true.

6CMd6P9_zpsc5y535bm.jpg

Another one of those "make me smile" cuz i got a little wiser and this is outright cool.

The most intresting start at 2:00 to the end.

That reminded me of this:

Thats the problem with current generation dashcams, you cant read the plates on that flying triangle.

It might as well be refelctions of saturn in some swamp gass.

To be honest more than 1 time have i reviewed footage and gone ????? dude a UFO :eek: only to realize it is just a reflection :oops:

Thats the problem with current generation dashcams, you cant read the plates on that flying triangle.

It might as well be refelctions of saturn in some swamp gass.

Yeah, its got that dynamic range problem with all the blown out highlights. Damn! ;) :p

loool i do hope thats a staged photo :p

yeah lets hope it's staged, but she seems pretty commited about this ;-)

...and now to the WTF-moment of the day. just seen this as TV-Ad (15:16, 3:16pm!):
"Hornbach" is another "HomeDepot"-kind store in Europe; text says "you're alive. feel it".

...is it just me, or do others feel some kind of pain, between the eyes and inside the head??

I saw that too a fjew days ago, i was like ????? WTF

Thats the problem with ending up on a German Tv channel, if you are like me you undestand most of it ;)

Allso saw "der untergang" the guy playing Hitler is doing a good job

Last edited:
of course he did - Bruno Ganz is a swiss actor ;-)

And yeah... Understanding Greman is sometimes ...annoying... especially with such ad's... ;-)

Well thats kinda hard if it was commng from a human, i allways argued if 80 % of us whent POOOF then the rest should be good off, that is if thats not all the tossers thats left.

Bender i assume is as good as any of the other candidates. :D

Tho i am a bit worried if you elect a clown for president, i know we Danes elected one for out parlament a while back, but that was just 1 out of 179.
And back then the remaining 178 just carried on as usioal :oops: and most of them are still glued to a seat in our parlament o_O

Well thats kinda hard if it was commng from a human, i allways argued if 80 % of us whent POOOF then the rest should be good off, that is if thats not all the tossers thats left.

Bender i assume is as good as any of the other candidates. :D

Tho i am a bit worried if you elect a clown for president, i know we Danes elected one for out parlament a while back, but that was just 1 out of 179.
And back then the remaining 178 just carried on as usioal :oops: and most of them are still glued to a seat in our parlament o_O

Bender campaign.jpg

Back