Pics that make you smile

Alarm Clock for Deep Sleepers:
post2.jpg

That GAU8 gun is one scary mofo. Imagine you get shot by it for just one second, each cartridge the size of a 30mm milk bottle, your body will be virtually vapourised :eek:
Doesn't the Aussie Air Force fly the Warthog also?

...just to point it out: the SR71 is a two-seater: pilot and recon-officer...
The predecessor (A-12 Oxcart) had only a pilot-seat ;-)

Speed in an SR71 is not so big i think, as it acceleratres just a bit faster than the Concorde (but way longer than last one), after inertial-resistance has gone, you don't actually feel something - and due to the altitude, you don't even see it... (thats why i think a simple subsonic-buccaneer-flight through a canyon might me more fun after all ;)
Our senses are easily fooled. Place a human in a chair ina a darkened space with no stimulation or spacial reference spin his chair then slowly stop the chair and he will feel he's still spinning!

Ah, the F111... :) (maybe I'm mistaken, can't determine the - seriously, the word describing "front of the airplane" is getting censored?? - front part... form this angle)

We certainly wouldn't want mention of any of the following around here now would we? :D

(kŏk)
n.
a.
An adult male chicken; a rooster.
b. An adult male of various other birds.
2. A weathervane shaped like a rooster; a weather****.
3. A faucet or valve by which the flow of a liquid or gas can be regulated.
a.
The hammer of a firearm.
b. The position of the hammer of a firearm when ready for firing.
5. A tilting or jaunty turn upward: the **** of a hat.
6. Vulgar Slang
a. The penis.
b. A man or boy regarded as mean or contemptible.
7. Archaic The characteristic cry of a rooster early in the morning.
tr.v. ****ed, ****·ing, ****s
To set the hammer of (a firearm) in a position ready for firing.
2. To set (a device, such as a camera shutter) in a position ready for use.
3. To tilt or turn up or to one side, usually in a jaunty or alert manner: ****ed an eyebrow in response to a silly question.
4. To raise in preparation to throw or hit: ****ed the bat before swinging at the pitch.
Idiom:
**** of the walk

An overbearing or domineering person.

(kŏk)
n.
A cone-shaped pile of straw or hay.
tr.v. ****ed, ****·ing, ****s
To arrange (straw or hay) into piles shaped like cones.

pea****
(pē′kŏk′)
n.
a.
A male peafowl, distinguished by its crested head, brilliant blue or green plumage, and long modified back feathers that are marked with iridescent eyelike spots and that can be spread in a fanlike form.
b. A peafowl, either male or female.
2. A vain or ostentatious person.
intr.v. pea·****ed, pea·****·ing, pea·****s
To strut about like a pea****; exhibit oneself vainly.

****pit
(kŏk′pĭt′)
n.
a.
The space in the fuselage of a small airplane containing seats for the pilot, copilot, and sometimes passengers.
b. The space set apart for the pilot and crew, as in a helicopter, large airliner, or transport aircraft.
2. The driver's compartment in a racing car.
3. A pit or enclosed area for ****fights.
4. A place where many battles have been fought.
5. Nautical
a. A compartment in an old warship below the water line, used as quarters for junior officers and as a station for the wounded during a battle.
b. An area in a small decked vessel toward the stern, lower than the rest of the deck, from which the vessel is steered.

****amamie
(ˌkɒkəˈmeɪmɪ) or
****amamy
adj
slang
chiefly US ridiculous or nonsensical: a ****amamie story.
[C20: in an earlier sense: a paper transfer, prob. a variant of decalcomania]

****roach
(ˈkɒkˌrəʊtʃ) n (Animals) any insect of the suborder Blattodea (or Blattaria), such as Blatta orientalis (oriental ****roach or black beetle): order Dictyoptera. They have an oval flattened body with long antennae and biting mouthparts and are common household pests.

****tail
(kŏk′tāl′)
n.
1. Any of various mixed alcoholic drinks consisting usually of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or other liquors and often served chilled.
2. An appetizer made by combining pieces of food, such as fruit or seafood: fruit ****tail; shrimp ****tail.
3. Medicine
a. A mixture of drugs, usually in solution, for the diagnosis or treatment of a condition.
b. A treatment regimen that includes a combination of several drugs, so that their combined effect is more potent than that of any of the drugs used individually.
adj.
1. Of or relating to ****tails: a ****tail glass; a ****tail party.
2. Suitable for wear on semiformal occasions: a ****tail dress.

****atoo
(kŏk′ə-to͞o′)
n. pl. ****·a·toos
Any of various parrots of the family Cacatuidae of Australia and adjacent areas, characterized by a long erectile crest.

Last edited:
Still not edible.
Did you see how the molten copper just rolled off the meat!
They could make firemen's protective suits out of that stuff!

terrible, isn't it?
i stopped buying instant-meals and "quasi-instant-meals" (requiring some preparation) since i started growing my own tomatos, peppers and chilis (and garlics, onions, spices etc)... (tastes better, no chemistry (i have the control how i grow them), healthier, and much cheaper)

those "anti-mac"-videos just confirmed my decission; just check the ingredients - too much chemistry in the food nowadays...

but - imagine a firefighter wearing a "burger-suit"... well - rescuing dogs would be much easier, but i don't think they'd appreciate the new suit ;)

...best thing to do with this trailer...

and as little sidenote: i own a DC and can still use it in the car (thender-bender was affordable)

...but just until the moment a lady cracks the shell of one "easter-egg" open ;)

PPL have started to dissapear here too, i doubt Obama will ever get Guantanamo closed as i assume thats where they all end up.

Another one of those "make me smile" cuz i got a little wiser and this is outright cool.

The most intresting start at 2:00 to the end.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back