Pics that make you smile

Practising for the darwin award:

post2.jpg
He would certainly be in the running for some award :D

I am just happy my roomba dont have the same attitude as Bender, if it had i would have a even harder time sleeping :)

Versus what? Imaginary taste from imaginary ingredients?

Real.jpg

Don't forget the "NEW! Simple Recipe". I see it's 28% vegetable oil spread. I wonder what the other 72% is? It seems the recipe isn't quite simple enough to put on the lid.

I can see you guys have not seen the lurpak commercials, now i cant link to them for you cuz thats the level of anger and loathing i get when i hear them.

Bla bla some Danish butter bla bla freestyle bla bla,,,,, Grrrrrrr :mad:

Bad title, but decent video...

Glassworking might be relaxing to watch, but actually doing it is a whole other ballgame.
At least for a young Dane with a skeleton build age of 12 or there about.

For sure you will not sleep well seeing this pics ? ;)

spooky-tree.jpg

I live in a house surrounded by thousands of acres of forest. Some of the older trees do look pretty scary sometimes. There's even one nearby that looks like a dinosaur.

dinotree.jpg

Then there are scary trees like this that eat children who try to climb it!

scarytree2.jpg

I live in a house surrounded by thousands of acres of forest. Some of the older trees do look pretty scary sometimes. There's even one nearby that looks like a dinosaur.

View attachment 21886

I thought it's a dog "doing his thing" in the park ?! :)

...i like the greenplant growing out of the mouth... maybe sony should have filmed that tree, woulde be scarier than the cgi-ghosts in the new "moviefranchise formerly known as ghostbusters" ;-)

Back