Pics that make you smile

"skeleton on ski, head first" - been there during schooltime... (mandatory ski-weeks)
didn't like it. "going ski" is far to ballistic for me... (though I liked the - then new - "BigFoots") ;)

But those Mountain-Coasters are realy fun (been in "Atzmännig" now and then, the ride a bit longer, but not as fast - but still fun :)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
hehe she know what he have been doing on that laptop, so it need a good washing ;)

@Gabacho

...some pages earlier, these have been promoted...

...should be possible to "tune up" one of those things before it's too late ;-)

...and this is a good explenation for those who can't read ;)

post2.jpg

Now yer talkin, On your marks! Get Set!

Hehe dont underestimate the power of brushless motors and 5-6 Kg of lipo batteries :) just look at what E bikes can do today.

Forgot " Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law" And when some one tell you that you better shut the hell up.

And just cuz i had to google a little to make sure, i found out me and the Miranda act or ( Miranda Vs Arizona ) is both from 1966.

It is nice when cruaioal things ( in this case in American history if you please ) is tied up with somthing you can remember.

Now if i could just remember all those damn presidents, but all i can remember is 4 of them was killed in office and of those i can only name Lincoln and kennedy. :oops:

1383067565_removing_a_tigers_bat_tooth.gif

They are offering me: 10k$/h for this job. Should I take the job ? :D

yeah... due to the error-messages, i deleted the post... therefore:

married men waiting for their spouses to finish shopping (sad to look at) :
post2.jpg

(if i looked similar back then when i was in a relationship and doomed to wait?)

(if there is an error-message - don't care. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back