Pics that make you smile

lucky for me, i never got married...
but one of em (the one i had to wait the longest (she always took her time... and by time i mean: i measured by fullmoons, not hours ;) ) - i actually miss it * (should have popped the question back then). the others? nope - in retrospect i keep wondering why i didn't take the opportunity to go awol while they've been shopping...

* Edit: the waiting... ;) well - miss her too

married men waiting for their spouses to finish shopping (sad to look at) :...
This is why when my wife goes 'shopping' she goes without me. She is the only person I know that can go 'shopping' and come home with ------- NOTHING! :eek:

@DT MI

...a german comedian (Mario Barth) found out that this is actually just a trick - she does not come home with "nothing", she's just storing the new stuff without showing/wearing it, and a few months later you can see her wearing something you'd never have seen before, find yourself asking "is this new?" and your wife will say "no, it's been hanging in the cupboard for long time"... the more expensive her new stuff is, the longer it gets stored before you see it... and if you ask if her buyings were expensive, she most probably will show you bags from cheaper stores... don't let yourself be fooled - she has just changed the bags, check the credit-card-invoice; and there: don't forget that there is a thing called "splitting" (you can pay parts with card a, with b, and cash the rest)... ;-)

(seen Barth's show with my GF when he told that; then i kept a close look at her buyings (and the cupboard) - what shall i say? holy crap, he's was right!!!)

bad thing happening in 3 ... 2 ...

post2.jpg

@DT MI

...a german comedian (Mario Barth) found out that this is actually just a trick - she does not come home with "nothing", she's just storing the new stuff without showing/wearing it, and a few months later you can see her wearing something you'd never have seen before, find yourself asking "is this new?" and your wife will say "no, it's been hanging in the cupboard for long time"... the more expensive her new stuff is, the longer it gets stored before you see it... and if you ask if her buyings were expensive, she most probably will show you bags from cheaper stores... don't let yourself be fooled - she has just changed the bags, check the credit-card-invoice; and there: don't forget that there is a thing called "splitting" (you can pay parts with card a, with b, and cash the rest)... ;-)

(seen Barth's show with my GF when he told that; then i kept a close look at her buyings (and the cupboard) - what shall i say? holy crap, he's was right!!!)
That sounds more like my sister. I've actually been on these 'shopping' trips with my wife where she ends up with nothing - that's why I don't go with her any more. :D

Worst part is you can get RC tanks that size :cool: but they aint cheap or lightweight :(

Worst part is you can get RC tanks that size :cool: but they aint cheap or lightweight :(
:/ ?

...google to the rescue...
48e1217fe488bea996847342ac6f840d.jpg

want, want, want the big one :P

Me too, but i am not even sure my little Suzuki car can tow a trailer that heavy.

My friend have a 1:8 M1A1 but its smaller than the small one in the picture.

Arm the sucker ( with a shotgun or a semi auto propane powered golf ball cannon ) and i am sure you have the optimal thing to patrol your property

...and build in a Raspberry Pi, the same "fence-system" a robo-moar is using to not drive over the electronical fence, a motion detector, and write some Pi-Code for automatic patrol and "shoot on sight", but i would replace the golf-balls with paintballs to minimize the colateral damage ;-)

Edit: and for the real freeks, get an action-cam in the tank using two periscopes (one for the turrent, one for the driver's seat) and film the two of em while "on duty" ;-)

Some controllers thats for quadcopters can allso be used on cars.

But to be honest i want to control it FPV style, i was thinking have like a dog shed and then the "thing" in there armed and ready to go.

Been thinking about using a small 50 CCM quad too, anything that will carry some pressurized bottles and a little cold steel and some servos.

Allso contemplated paintball, only for the off the shelf semiauto, but i would use glass marbels in it then, and crank up the FPS to max.

It have to hurt A LOT otherwise ppl like that dont undestand it :mad:

Back