Pics that make you smile

341383d1461602978-image.jpg

i have been wondering that too, as we allso over here had ppl buy a house downwind from a pig farm,and then complain when the wind turn.

Humans are becomming such pussies.

...as we allso over here had ppl buy a house downwind from a pig farm,and then complain when the wind turn.

Nothing new here. There was an instance years ago where there was a lawsuit started because some home buyers didn't like the odors after buying homes in the middle of a farming area.
https://casetext.com/case/fortin-v-vitali-1#!

Well it dont come down to lawsuits here, thats not quite how we do things over here, though we allso dont do it the manly viking manner any more.

I think the cases i heard about here was ppl from Copenhagen buying a house in the country to escape the very inflated house prices over there, i can only assume many ppl are now so stupid they think the steaks and porkcops are grown in the packing they buy it in.
The fjew of us that is still firmly rooted in the ground we have no problems, sure when the farmer run manure on his fields it sure dont smell like a bed of roses.
But thank god they dont do that every day, at least not where my house was 12 feet from a field and 100 feet from a dairy farm.

Allso the way they now sperad manure is regulated, you cant just trow piss and crap left and right on your field, allso as a animal farmer you cant have more animals than you have land to spread ther manure on.
These things are allso highly regulated over here, like most things and like Soviet Russia was in the old days.

Okay i would not buy a house just east of a major pig farm ( westerly beeing the prevaling wind here ) but otherwise i am dying to move into the country where i can get a house thats cheaper every month than my damm apartment is.

i have been wondering that too, as we allso over here had ppl buy a house downwind from a pig farm,and then complain when the wind turn.

When I grow up in Randers I have to pass some farm land to get to the school. I told my kids that, at winter time I have to jump from cow poop to cow poop, to keep my feet warm.
There eyes got big and ask if there was a bad smell in the classroom. Of course not, we leave the boots outside.

SNL thats some of the best American television :D

who you callin a pussie :Danimals-pet-pet_owner-cat-smelly_animal-smelly_cat-gra101116_low.jpgdo you think this might help Ipol......

When I grow up in Randers I have to pass some farm land to get to the school. I told my kids that, at winter time I have to jump from cow poop to cow poop, to keep my feet warm.
There eyes got big and ask if there was a bad smell in the classroom. Of course not, we leave the boots outside.
:D

Great SNL-Vid... It's so sad what they did to the "SNL-girls" in ghostbusters (they could have done better there)...

saw a fjew days ago, as he is saying no brake and so on, still time in the garage well spent, beats sitting around looking at a computer screen.

I think Mythbusters need to revisit the jetpack episode.

Its a death contraption, like this one witch would take about 1/10 second to get me to ride.

JET SKI :cool: O hell yeah.

This is how it would go down.
Owner: would you like t. Me: o hell yeah, where is the key.

12998269_10209468999908762_9017111305981746650_o.jpg

And im not really a good swimmer, i allways say i can keep myself afloat for 30 minutes, after that i wil sleep with the fish.

Last edited:
And now that we are at deathcontraptions, how about the splinter :)

Back