Pics that make you smile

I am not a fan of force feeding, but i think i would crack off a smile if i found this under the hood of the Suzuki :)
13087586_450504641827028_4127948628646463410_n.jpg

It would have to be a pretty big Suzuki, to fit that under the bonnet. ;)
I think that maybe that motor was build to hang off the back of a sandrail.
100_2213.jpg

Hehe yeah the Suzuki will need serious mods to swllow such a engine, not least beeing changed to RWD too.

That motorcyclist ond the bicyclists, i assume he is now the worlds most hated man by bicyclists.

post2.jpg

...and the eyes of the model show "you're sure they'll believe this?"

Haha i would never allow anyone to make me look that stupid in public, had i been that model i would have walked up to the ptotgrapher and bitchslapped him and told him what a moron he is.

On a #2 note i just found out comcast held a " Comcast Care day" , thats proberly not a good idea from the 2014 most hated company.

Show someone you care. Bill them for the three weeks their cable was out due to a hurricane. #ComcastCaresDay

— Gregor Mendel (@GregortheMendel) April 30, 2016

In honor of #ComcastCaresDay I'm also going to put everyone who calls me on hold for 20 minutes and then eventually hang up.

— Claire Zulkey (@Zulkey) April 30, 2016

#ComcastCaresDay unless you're an existing customer of course – you know what I'm saying

— Jon In Seattle (@JonInSeattle1) April 30, 2016

Comcast customer service reps hung up on me three times in a row one day#ComcastCaresDay

— Böb Jänke (@Bob_Janke) April 30, 2016

As far as Comcast is concerned, of course, their volunteer day was a resounding success. Over 100,000 employees went out and volunteered their time for the company’s 15th annual community day, and that’s a pretty big feat. And let’s be real: if Comcast actually cared about anyone’s complaints, it would be a very different company.

Thats what i allways said, dont get mad, get even :D
And if getting even means you have to break the law yourself, so be it you should by then be immune under law.

Indeed...

And you have to give one thing to the robber: he's very fast... (maybe he should consider running the 400 Meters at a professional level, would earn more than with robbery ;-)

As a matter of fact over there in the old days traps much like a bear trap was used in the house of ppl, step in the wrong window and risk a broken leg ( at best )

Why have we become suck pussies as there is less and less reason to conserve the life of ppl we really can be without with ease, its like we are 8 billion ppl, surely we can do without the biggest dumbasses.

@kamkar1

I just see there is open position as a “snitch” I mean professional camera recorder at your local police, open for civilian. With all the expertise you have with camera in car, RC and inside the apartments window, it should fit you. It will give butter on bread and you will also help your government economy and make traffic much safer:mad:.

There do emphasize you need to know, what the speed limit is on the road. :D

8228249-nu-ruller-politiets-nye-fotovogne-ud---1.jpg

https://www.politi.dk/CMS.Politi.Web/Templates/Functional/JobMatrix.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID={266EBBA7-3278-40A9-BC94-2A42E4CA9493}&NRORIGINALURL=/da/ompolitiet/jobipolitiet/Ledige_stillinger_i_politiet/&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest&jobref=RP02278

Civillians and the national guard will be manning the ATK cars, and the border control, and what ever else they can do to free cops up to do what cops are supposed to do, meanwhile they rush ppl thry cop training/class to get more cops.

I would love to man one of those ATK cars, so i will apply for the job tomorrow.

Now if we just can figure out a way to fix our country as a whole, as you know i know what is wrong but sadly there is so many ppl in denial here so my knowlege is dismissed as mad man rambelings.

We have the freedom to practise any relligion here though shamefully we are tied to a certain christian fraction, but that confuse me cuz why do only some rellegions get armed guards at ther church and place of getting together.
And why is other rellegious minorities allowed to be practised when it is those that force other rellegions to get armed guard, and why are they allowed to preach things in ther place of prayer that is against Danish law in general.

Really if we was progressive and wise ppl in Denmark all rellegions would be banned here, outside of your home that is, but no building of churches/mosques and that ones thats allready there should be taken down.

Like i have allways said, we are more and more turning into some bastard version of the former soviet russia, and i am sure there is plenty of ignorant ppl out there that would compare dashcam users to the STASI of eastern Germany.

I dont think the Danish traffic code is that bad, i would even like to see some things made better, so i would not have a problem enforcing that law myself, now beeing a real cop that would mean a whole host of problems for me personal, so that i would like to pass on.

Not that i have criminal things going on, but i feel the general conditions Danish police have to work under is not good enuff, and there is many laws they enforce thats allso not good enuff, and in many cases plain old stupid and not really enforced when it come down to it. ( why have laws you dont enforce or have the slightest chance of enforcing and ppl on ther own sure as hell dont abide to thoise laws )

The police do at least have proper guns to use now, unlike the old days where ther arms was ridiculous at best.

Irrefutable proof of what we've said all along. Cyclists simply do not look. They simply cycle along with their heads down, completely oblivious to any dangers that might be ahead of them
I was holding back from saying this, so thanks for saying it for me. ;)
(I will add that they don't look for dangers behind them before moving sideways either.)

Back