Pics that make you smile

giphy.gif

Cant argue with that :D

That's a frontwheel-drive; first you drive up the transporter (or maybe a stabilized trailer); then you unmount the "rails" (what's the name for thosw two things you drive onto the trailer/transporter?), then you arrange the contraption behind the rear wheel and push the transporter/trailer back, until the car (and/or the mechanic) is high enough...

...but only do it with a car you realy hate...

Allso i wouldent put a person i care for under that setup.

092253d6606b655d6ce7d4a9966a9bc6.jpg

341959d1462433252-11_jpegaf8f60123330cf0846a4e0f06690a291.jpeg

If only someone would invent something to keep the sun out of the eyes

BgMjJ24_zpsvemcxyut.jpg

For the Bermuda-Triangle (funny, I calles something else of my EX-GF like that :p exists a solution called "Drop Stop" - unfortunatly I can only find german shops or descriptions... Looks about like this:

4952781c39278d0e47928057a6e29666.jpg

(But who loses french fries? Seriously... Especially in a car like this (looks quiet new and expensive ;)

I never owned a car with leather seats and i cant think of a person i have known that had such a car, leather is somthing reserved for the elite here as it just add to the stock price of the car and then with +200% tax - duties and what not the leather on those seats will cost the same as my little Suzuki.

The drop stop is pretty simple, and thats good cuz then it proberly work.

Due to the loss of subscribers, publishers are trying out new ways of finding readers for their newspapers:

post2.jpg

Length of dress approved by this dirty old guy :p

I think he missed some news and catching up. Since she got long hair, he has to go to lower section.

tumblr_o2ahcvP7uj1u7qqdeo1_400.gif

Lol every time I saw this. What a good friend :D

Back