Pics that make you smile

Punk died long ago, those 2 wouldent know punk if it jumped up and bit them on the ass :rolleyes:

5gSDa.gif

haha allways know your source :D

Punk died long ago, those 2 wouldent know punk if it jumped up and bit them on the ass :rolleyes:
Not died. Just the strange hair moved to the face as beard.

enjoy,
Mtz

No Hipsters smell too good, a punker got to smell bad as smelling good or of noothing is what every one else dod.
When i was young we peed and puked on eachother, a thing the sort of carried over into the rocker days that followed.

Okay not me so much as i was pretty young in that group of ppl, i never liked hanging out with ppl of my own age, so the ppl of intrest to me was 3-4-5 years older than me.

First kiss i ever got was from a girl that was like 16 or 17 and i was like 9 or 10 :D damm skank forced herself onto me :)

No Hipsters smell too good, a punker got to smell bad as smelling good or of noothing is what every one else dod.
When i was young we peed and puked on eachother, a thing the sort of carried over into the rocker days that followed.

Okay not me so much as i was pretty young in that group of ppl, i never liked hanging out with ppl of my own age, so the ppl of intrest to me was 3-4-5 years older than me.

First kiss i ever got was from a girl that was like 16 or 17 and i was like 9 or 10 :D damm skank forced herself onto me :)
I think first kiss of all from our mom ? :D

Offcourse, but she do not count.

When i was very young i was a blonde, thats proberly what set me off for the rest of my life, though hair color did change to somthing far darker later on.

Opposide: Our people only change our hair into white when we are old. From dark to white. :p

I wish i could get my Ray Bans back from the bottom of that Swedish river :( i need new shades but cant afford such a spending spree.

805289003694_shad_qt

Got them in Lissabon ( Portugal ) back in 1990, lost them in the Swedish Aatran river in 1995 :(

If I watch a video with reflections using these will the reflections go away? :D;)
CPL work best with 90 degree angle. Don't cheat it won't work. So yes, it will work if you don't cheat.

Some people have to learn the hard way. Don't take anything, that don't belong to you.
The nice lady that got her purse stolen.

The lost bicycle.
Did there think the rope was a part of the bicycle

The airbag bike

Stun gun bike

No i was salmon fishing and leaned over too much

O and please dont copy our way unless you are a very rich country, and want to be a poor country.

And BTW public heltcare,,,, sure it worked good in the 70ties where we had the best hospitals and doctors in the world, but now you are at risk if you are put in a hospital.

Thats what Danes dont get the good system is slowly undermined as they cant ask for more tax money, and so they shuffle the mony they got around to pay for ther ideas ( and as you know politicians allways have new ideas to try out on some one else )

Ask that party what that cost in Denmark, ask them if they are willing to ask that high taxes off the australian ppl, and ask them if they would like to handle the worlds #2 largest public sector.

O and a 20 dollar wage here, well thats pretty much the same as the US minimum wage, everything is that much more expensive here, and 20 dollear is a high wage too we have polish ( and what not ) ppl working here for half of that.
And i have worked for far less when i was young i got about 10 dollars/hour, and for the first 2 month of my apprentiseship i was as low as 5 dollars / h, and then when i turned 18 i got a "wopping" 12 dollars/ hour.

Please. Please dont ruin my mentally adopted home country.

Last edited:
...that salmon must have put up some real fight there... ;-)

And YES, i support brian: don't copy a system. Don't support those who want to copy.

Take the working parts of the several systems, and ADAPT them to your country; in Switzerland, they tried a hybrid of the German System ("Fallpauschale", "Flat rate per case" in healthsystem (failed already in Germany, France, Italy - and now Switzerland)) and the (old) US-System (those with money get the working treatments)... It all becomes just more expensive, and nothing gets better (in the opposite: I'm very shortsighted; but as they found out, this is no illness but a handicap. so they canceld it from "Health insurance included" - but didn't acknoledge it for the "invalid rent" due to the handicap)...

If anybody should be in a political party: don't copy; but adapt the good parts in a system working for the US...

Back