Pics that make you smile

in the midst of an election campaign and this is what is being touted in social media by one of the parties

View attachment 23001
Anybody who knows anything at all about economics can see in an instant that that cannot work!!! :(

First - NOTHING is free, it's just that someone other than the beneficiary is paying.

Second - $20 minimum wage and 33 hour work week will do nothing more than cause massive inflation.

Campaigns like this are just another example of politicians pandering (def: catering to or profiting from the weaknesses or vices of others) to those too lazy or inept to fend for themselves. :mad:

CPL work best with 90 degree angle. Don't cheat it won't work. So yes, it will work if you don't cheat.
I was joking about using them to view videos.

you have to remember the Danes have been groomed into this apathetic state for decades, i doubt ppl will hand over that much power to the ppl thet elect.
As a matter of fact i think many ppl elsewhere think the ppl they have elected allready have enuff they mess up, just imagine if you had to pay them even more in taxes and giving then even more they can mess up.

If there was any one to vote for i would vote for a massive cleanup in the Danish system, but sadly there is no party that will clean up things here, at best there is some one that will spend the tax money in another way than the current ppl, but thats not the cleanup thats reallocation of funds and thats not a soultion.

With the current system here its easy to fall between chairs so to say, and thats why a estimated 6500 ppl here "live" on the streets here.

you only get welfare if you are the right kind of sick, or is the right kind of weak in some way, and with the changes of lately here the right kind of sick is narrowed a lot down, and where you could be sick forever and get a erly pension, now you can be sick for a year and then still sick or not you will be kicked down to a even lower kind of welfare, and thats one that is now so low you will be hard pressed to be able to pay a rent in a apartment in a popular place like a town.
Sure they will still try to help with your desease / problems, but they now reserve ther right to do so as cheap as possible.

Sure the old system was no good, it was part of the reason as to why the system is so bad today, cuz puttin 100.000 ppl on erly pension every 2 years or so is expensive not least as we here talk ppl in ther 20 and 30ties, and they arnt really "sick" its like drug users and what not, so now they can collect ther erly pension and free drugs on the pharmacy and then carry on with crime to finance the illigal drugs.

And since these ppl often finance ther own use by selling, then this is a self amplifying downward spiral with no good end to it.

There is no end to the problems here, and that end is allso not free, i actually think it will cost blood one day.

Last edited:
Somewhere in my country :)
I wonder: how can they ride their motorbiker back home after rain ? Their home is in the hills.

That's one thing I like about rural SE Asia. The kids are still playing outside, with whatever they could come up with. Not camped out in front of a TV, computer, or smartphone. :)

When I was 4 or 5, we lived in a hilly area. Somebody had an old bicycle, with no brakes, and we couldn't reach the pedals anyway. We took turns pushing it up to the top of a grassy hill, riding it down until we had to crash into a tree or some bushes to stop. (Or fell off) :)

In my friends village in NE Thailand, one little girl has a bicycle. You'll see her on the street with 5-6 of her friends in the afternoon, chatting, and taking turns riding the bike up and down the dirt road.....for hours.

:)

That's one thing I like about rural SE Asia. The kids are still playing outside, with whatever they could come up with. Not camped out in front of a TV, computer, or smartphone. :)

When I was 4 or 5, we lived in a hilly area. Somebody had an old bicycle, with no brakes, and we couldn't reach the pedals anyway. We took turns pushing it up to the top of a grassy hill, riding it down until we had to crash into a tree or some bushes to stop. (Or fell off) :)

In my friends village in NE Thailand, one little girl has a bicycle. You'll see her on the street with 5-6 of her friends in the afternoon, chatting, and taking turns riding the bike up and down the dirt road.....for hours.

Children who live in mountain in my country usually dont have bicycle. This is how they play: :D
ve-dep-hon-nhien-cua-tre-em-sapa-khi-choi-tro-truot-xe-cut-kit-632-1388198474-52be3a4ada55b.jpg

20140907-xem-tet-trung-thu-hon-nhien-cua-tre-em-ngheo-khap-moi-mien-8.jpg

a4-0373c.JPG

images988025_Tr__choi_xe_lan_c_a_tr__em_K__Son.jpg

Sapa-6-JPG-8400-1409285622.jpg

a1-0373c.JPG

NpRwRtdB.jpg

:D

yaiks... did something like this back then as child, too...

After I had a more uncomfortable encounter with the tarmac, my big toe lost half of it's nail as it broke and rammed trough the toe (had to be surgicaly removed, and didn't grow back)...

respect to those childs... seriously...

But they slide in a very slow speed. Faster than run a little bit. Their wheels they used are not good.
The westerner you play more tough than that :D Seem more material we have, more dangerous we play ;)

Soap box carts used to be a thing in the West too. Then they became painfully uncool along with scooters. Nobody would be seen dead on them. Now scooters seem to be back in. Maybe home made death cart contraptions will take off again.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

If I came home as a kid as dirty as those boys on the muddy road, I'd have my mother to deal with. I'd either have to hose myself off outside before she saw me, or come up with a story.

"some bigger boys made me roll around in the mud!"

I build many a soap box car out of a little wood and wheels stolen of a pram, i am pretty sure beein a child back then was so much better than today.

Back then we did #2 things.
Go to school.
Have fun.

Kids today have to do like 700 things, and not only do they have to do it, they have to personally relate to what ever they do, where we just did out things cuz we could or dare to do it.

Allso today how the hell can parents let ther daughter dress like some skank on TV, i see girls here really young but dressed like whores.

I am Soooooooo glad i dont have kids not least a daughter.

Now I know the secret, why Asian people keep looking so young when there get older. All the mud therapy there got as kid.

Somewhere in my country :)
I wonder: how can they ride their motorbiker back home after rain ? Their home is in the hills.

Now I know the secret, why Asian people keep looking so young when there get older. All the mud therapy there got as kid.
Asian can't compare with African.
Example actor: Will Smith. He is 47 now but still look young like 27 :D
Or maybe the darker skin we have, the younger we look like
will-smith.w529.h529.jpg

Back