Pics that make you smile

I think Duterte in the Philippines will be more interesting than Trump.

Now I know the secret, why Asian people keep looking so young when there get older. All the mud therapy there got as kid.

Once they eat more processed western foods, and get more western 'conveniences',
(Personal transportation, washing machines, etc) it will rapidly go downhill.
China already has an increased rate of diabetes due to the change in diet.

It's much easier to dye black hair also. :)

The downside of democracy. But I still like democracy more than communism.
In my country, in 70 years, dictator after dictator come to power.

Ppl guessing my age normally miss by 10 years, and for me its to the right side. :)

My body might turn 50 in August and feel like it is 65, but my mind never got any further than 20,,,, offcourse my intelligens did go way past 20, back then i wasent that smart and turning that around was a slow process, but i think i am on the right track by now.

I am 42 and I still get asked for ID to buy beer -_- I do have a few white hair but I guess it's not good enough that I look like someone who should be in college.

Anyway come November, I do hope people in USA realizes they can opt for write-in vote rather than whoever was choosen to represent Republican or Democratic party. I plan to write in Bugs Bunny.

kH9DNea.png

Asian can't compare with African.
Example actor: Will Smith. He is 47 now but still look young like 27 :D

Well take a look here.:D:D:p
y-8.jpg

Chinese actress Liu Xiaoqing
Taking Asian youth to a new extreme, the 59-year-old actress played a 16-year-old girl in the drama Lotus Lantern.

With enough plastic surgery, makeup, and photo editing, I can look like a 16 year old chinese girl, also. (A very strange looking one....)

1642417_1.jpg

What the heck, Gong Li is 50.

That hat doesn't suit her.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

what hat ? :confused:
ps: I never stop to be amazed at actors' makeup in holliwood. Oa.....
I cant distinguish the real Paul Waker and the importer in this movie. :eek:
800x640

what hat ? :confused:

I was replying to Vikings pic of the lady with the classic lampshade hat.

But I was doing it via a phone so it went wrong and it would have been too much work to sort out. I had other things to do.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

That may be some sort of skin tensioning device they forgot to photoshop out.
Give it a few cranks to make the wrinkles submit.

Got to love that necklace, though. Looks like it could double as a bicycle lock or dog collar.

Back