Pics that make you smile

Brexit = British exit,
original
"Grexit" = Greek exit (originally from Euro (Currency) due to the Euro-Crisis)
describes a country's exit on whatever of EU or EU itself... (pro-EU-people always claim "those who want to leave EU or Euro, will leave Europe - as "Europe" is no longer used for the continent with 48 independend countries, but the EU (consisting of 28 of those countries))

Brexit = British exit,
original
"Grexit" = Greek exit (originally from Euro (Currency) due to the Euro-Crisis)
describes a country's exit on whatever of EU or EU itself... (pro-EU-people always claim "those who want to leave EU or Euro, will leave Europe - as "Europe" is no longer used for the continent with 48 independend countries, but the EU (consisting of 28 of those countries))

It's called humor. ;) Some have an impairment to such things.

I am sure a trade union, either a new one or a updated old one would be easy, i think by now most countries exept a fjew rouge nations ( ill mention no names ) pretty much know that buying and selling stuff is what keep the world going.

The old EU from the 70ties is a valid concept, but what they have been piling on lately is just not worth it.

Here some politician was just grilled in TV, he now whine he will never face that journalist again cuz he wasent treating him right, and all the journalist did was insist on him answering a valid question.

His argument is "its not that simple" but in spite of what many ppl think the world and living in it is actually pretty simply, politicians just keep making it more complicated to safeguard ther own jobs.

1. you get up in the morning and go to work.
2. at work you make things that can be sold and for that you are paied money.
3. when you get off work you can use your money you have earned to feed your famely, and buy other stuff, some of it made in a exotic foreign country.
4. if you have any money left, you can put it in the bank, or you can invest it in a company that make things they sell.

How complicated is that ?

343239d1464637428-uploadfromtaptalk1464637427354.jpg

H265 you say,,,,,, bring it on :)

system.jpg

I am trying to identify all the villains in that pic. Correct me if I am wrong.

Top row: Villain from Green Lantern?; Hannibal Lecter; evil queen from Snow White; ???; Thanos; evil clown from It.
Second row: Delek; Darth Vader; Apocalypse; Doctor Doom
Third row: Loki; Goblin; Red Skull; Joker
Bottom row: Skeletor; Magneto; Doctor Evil?

H265 you say,,,,,, bring it on :)
haha!

$ tail -25 /proc/cpuinfo
clear.gif

processor : 255
vendor_id : GenuineIntel
cpu family : 6
model : 87
model name : Intel(R) Xeon Phi(TM) CPU 7230 @ 1.30GHz
stepping : 1
microcode : 0x124
cpu MHz : 1216.160
cache size : 1024 KB
physical id : 0
siblings : 256
core id : 75
cpu cores : 64
apicid : 303
initial apicid : 303
fpu : yes
fpu_exception : yes
cpuid level : 13
wp : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx pdpe1gb rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf eagerfpu pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 fma cx16 xtpr pdcm sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic movbe popcnt tsc_deadline_timer xsave avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm abm 3dnowprefetch arat epb pln pts dtherm tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid fsgsbase tsc_adjust bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 erms avx512f rdseed adx avx512pf avx512er avx512cd xsaveopt
bogomips : 2593.71
clflush size : 64
cache_alignment : 64
address sizes : 46 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management:
$

Here is a couple of screengrabs from my C3, both the kind that make me smile.

That time of the year :)
Time_of_year.jpg

And i got this screaming anglophile yesterday :)
limy1.jpg

I am trying to identify all the villains in that pic. Correct me if I am wrong.

Top row: Villain from Green Lantern?; Hannibal Lecter; evil queen from Snow White; ???; Thanos; evil clown from It.
Second row: Delek; Darth Vader; Apocalypse; Doctor Doom
Third row: Loki; Goblin; Red Skull; Joker
Bottom row: Skeletor; Magneto; Doctor Evil?

You sure know your villains! :)

it takes one to know one ;)

I would like to stress that its not kids thats wrong these days, its parents failing.

parents be like " ill just upload this selfie with me and the gorilla to instagram"
And meanwhile Jr is teetering on the edge of the Nile crocodile pond :rolleyes:

I would like to stress that its not kids thats wrong these days, its parents failing.

there's been plenty of outrage at the parents but seriously what kind of enclosure do they have that a child can get into so easily, a zoo is very much a family attraction full of people with small kids, have to feel like there's some negligence on the part of the zoo here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back