Pics that make you smile

20162004facc-bbe3-4f33-bd57-fc1904e3a2c0.jpg

"You'll die my way or u won't die at all" the guy who put that law

Did any get hurt. I can be painful to get soap into you eyes. It nice to see someone is thinking about the students well being.
A least there was no school lock down, thanks to a fast reaction from a teacher.;)
Some sarcasm has been used.

I think if anyone got hurt it was the little girl who brought the bubble toy to school and had to suffer the consequences of such a ridiculous over-reaction and illogical strict adherence to arbitrary "zero tolerance rules". Not a good example to set for a 5 year old in kindergarten, IMHO.

Those wonderfull Americans, just when you think you have them figured out they trow one hell of a curve ball at you :cool:

Just to warn ppl i havent not been affectionate in 33 years, i can shake hands and thats about it, for everything else i will have to convey my feelings verbally.

In past jobs i had to get a physical check up every 4 years, and that was borderline for me having a doctor touch me while i was awake.

If you want to see some one make a impression of a figure in stone, just look at me and have some one hug me :eek:o_O

Just to warn ppl i havent not been affectionate in 33 years, i can shake hands and thats about it, for everything else i will have to convey my feelings verbally.

In past jobs i had to get a physical check up every 4 years, and that was borderline for me having a doctor touch me while i was awake.

If you want to see some one make a impression of a figure in stone, just look at me and have some one hug me :eek:o_O

Thanks for sharing! :)

Well like with so many things i seem to do a lot better with foreigners / ppl not Danish, but i think i would prefer if ppl wasent too touchy/feely with me.

In that regard me and Dr. Sheldon Cooper have many things in common

Getting shot up in the spine with painkillers on the hospital in Greenland was no problem, maybe due to the doctor there was barely able to speak Danish, so i instantly jumped at the chance to speak english with her. ( think she was Russian or at least some eastern country )

A shot in the spine and back to the ship and work :) perhaps working off pains was not the smartest thing to do, i would not do that today, but now its a little too late in that regard.

Back