Pics that make you smile

well - over here, you can actually buy funny signs (for a reasonable price); much cheaper then getting caught...
the traffic dept (who sells those signs) are making actually good revenue out of it...

...would be a more logic attempt than installing gps tracker (where did the sign go) and rfid (...ok it's got an RFID-tag); whil i keep asking myself what the RFID is there for... (or are there RFID-scanners all around in the states?)

well - over here, you can actually buy funny signs (for a reasonable price); much cheaper then getting caught...
the traffic dept (who sells those signs) are making actually good revenue out of it...

...would be a more logic attempt than installing gps tracker (where did the sign go) and rfid (...ok it's got an RFID-tag); whil i keep asking myself what the RFID is there for... (or are there RFID-scanners all around in the states?)

Buying a funny street sign in a store is only for squares! :D Only a good stolen one is a real trophy for any self respecting college kid!

yeah ok, if there's nothing else in a student's life they can be proud of ... ;-)

(why do i have to think of this one simpsons-episode, where bart steals a sign, and they don't get the olympics (or a football-team??) because the official didn't find the location, and grandpa simpsons tought of him as a terrorist and stored the official in a cupboard?)

...but why RFID/GPS, and not simply weld that thing to the pole? Streets are not know to change their name on a frequent basis?
(I can understand GPS/GSM-tracker, but I don't get the RFID-thing - but ok... ;-)

@kamkar1 - to the non danish-people among us: something special with that sign? except it's doing the houdini now and then?

Just its name Mike, Robbers vally Rest stop ( translated )

I have a sneaky feeling it is allso hanging in a fjew home bars :D

ah ok... :)

post2.jpg

(whatever you do, do it with style ;)

Indeed, allways commit yourself 100%

...or go to toilet without washing your hands with alcohol after cutting chili ;-)

Or picking your...
...actions carelessly.

Haha remind me of somthing i saw on the internet a fjew weeks ago, but that was definitely not somthing i can post on this mellow forum without getting in a lot of truble.

But lets just say it was one of those nasty/wierd internet things you have to use a fjew weeks to shake into the dark realms of the brain.

Chili eating contest
edERKZs.jpg

I have not had anything higher than habanero.

Last edited:
Wonder if or when some one make a camera and call it peekaboo :D

Back