Pics that make you smile

This seems appropriate for this thread.

If google street view comes to your area, stay inside, or at least show your best side.

ec3.JPG

I was nosing around the small village in Thailand my friend lives in on street view, surprised as heck they had coverage.

ec4.JPG

Strange vehicles get noticed, at least by younger residents.

Thancam, if I was rich I'd buy a small farm, and pretend I'm a farmer.

Maybe get a big vehicle with a driver?

vnchauffeur.jpg

Charlie there (and admitingly thancam) has the only reasonable idea what to do with 1 million... (though - I wouldn't take Foster; with 1mio, you can actually get a GOOD beer. sorry to Foster-Fans, but .. drink a Foster, then german beers, and then get some swiss beer (from smaller breweries, like "Appenzeller Bräu"; never the big ones). You'll understand)
Everything else will end up in an IRS-desaster a few years later, with final destination "bancruptcy"... :-/

Though - one mio would be nice to get some smaller things and making a financial plan to get enough revenue to pay taxes for the smaller things (like car, house aso) ;-)

post2.jpg

Thancam, if I was rich I'd buy a small farm, and pretend I'm a farmer.

Maybe get a big vehicle with a driver?

View attachment 23593
yeah, farmer is what rich people in my country usually do. :) food is poisoned by plant protection products, pesticides.....:)
And in Vietnam, the import tax for car is about from 100% to 200%. :D Spent money for car is ready luxury move. :oops:

farmer? rich people?
one question... what exactly are they farming? can't be the usual crop-things ;-)

If you have money in SE Asia, you want to keep out of the big cities, where motorcycle gangs are a problem.

8.jpg

'pretend' to be a farmer, means have big house in country, with some animals, grow some things, and mostly make the real local farmers laugh and scratch their heads.
:)

If you have money in SE Asia, you want to keep out of the big cities, where motorcycle gangs are a problem.

View attachment 23594

'pretend' to be a farmer, means have big house in country, with some animals, grow some things, and mostly make the real local farmers laugh and scratch their heads.
:)
Interesting suggest :D Thanks
And what is about you ? Or maybe 1 mi is a small number for westerner :cool:

I'm at the point now I'm happy with a modest life, no debts, money to travel a little.

One million VN Dong? I think your dashcams cost more than that! :(

1,000,000 Dong is $45? US

cDch970.jpg

...Or maybe 1 mi is a small number for westerner :cool:
$1 Million is a lot of money, even to those that have that much. (I wish I was speaking from experience on that last part... :(.)

Back