Pics that make you smile

yeah, those violent octogenarians... ;-)

...made some "contact-sports-training" a few years ago; they had a self-defense-class for the "elderly"; one lession has been "your aids - the most violent weapons", they actually trained on how to use their walking-aids like canes as weapons...

post2.jpg

...how many have already tried? ;-)

pretend' to be a farmer, means have big house in country, with some animals, grow some things, and mostly make the real local farmers laugh and scratch their heads.

Thats what i would do, and i would grow some nasty chillies to trow at uninvited guests, proberly be trowing with a SA paintgun.
And no it will not be the Child pepper used by US law enforcement agencies in ther paintguns, it will be pepper that if hit ppl will be beggin for me to finish them off.

See now i am thinking about this classic scene.

I have no idea what MAU means, but i often use it as a get your finger out of the ass.

...so you're a chilihead, too? Like this crazy "Chili Klaus"? ;)

(look what I found on my Scotch Bonnet today:
P6040036kl.JPG

even with this weather, it works :) (my Jolokia is growing new Chilis, too :)

Oh and:
best classical video (for chiliheads) ever:

I have not met Klaus, but i dont fear him :D
But i normally eat chillies, so the really hot ones is new territories for me, but if i have to go there i will do so.

well, i don't think one has to fear Klaus, but the chilis... :-)
(I don't have Carolina Reapers, but still - Jolokia, Moruga Scorpions - hell, no one wants my "hot sauce" anymore; apparently, it is too hot for most of the people i know here...)

(would have loved to see Stig eating a chili while driving ;)

Hehe, i think we stay around 500.000 scoville for our chillies, and thats still a way from the really insane ones.

But still eating 1 steak ( from the BBQ ) and 1 grilled chilli and then a whole grilled garlic and a little white bread, that can still be a exercise that demand somthing like 1 L of soda ( dont drink milk with chillies )

And you will still be sweating like a pig for a good while, and think hard about milk :)

@kamkar1
...milk (pure) is the best thing against the burning :-) (milk or bread)
my chili with the lowest scoville (this year) is a rocoto - with approx. scoville, then the bonnet with about 500'000, the chocolate-habanero with about 750'000, and the jolokia and moruga scorpions with over 1mio...

It looks like you can buy pure capsaicin (15-16,000,000 Scovilles.)

Best appreciated with a pierced tongue it seems...

@Dashmellow

do you know why a sign has RFID- and GPS-tracking??

Where I live, street signs with amusing or provocative names often suddenly vanish, only to reappear in college dorm rooms and frat houses. Whether the sign really has RFID and GPS I wouldn't know but the warning is likely a message intended to discourage anyone from stealing it in the first place.

Last edited:
Back