Pics that make you smile

Last edited:
I would have a tall central pole on my proberty with a stainless M60 on a PTZ gimbal, that way i can suppress uninvited people without getting up from my couch.
I want one of these and then cruise along the somali coast...

300px-Goalkeeper.jpg

Speaking of which: this site has entertained me for more than 10 years now: http://somalicruises.com/

Yeah thats not a bad pice of kit, the the ammo cost is thru the roof :D

I would not mind beeing a armed guard on ships down there, but as with regular sailors i assume a Russian guy is cheaper.

I would not mind beeing a armed guard on ships down there, but as with regular sailors i assume a Russian guy is cheaper.
My brother is a ships captain and he's not amused by those pirates. Dutch flag means no armed guards but rules get bent.

I love the chorus in that song, use it often about ppl around me.

O yeah @Viking give me a Ma deuce, and i would be a happy guard :cool:

Back when i was a sailor the only pirate place was in the mallaca strait, and all we had for defence was heavy stuff like twistlocks and then firehoses and locked doors.

I have sailed with a guy that got his tanker attacked by antiship missils in the gulf back in the good old days when it was even more fawked up down there.
Lucky for them they was empty.

Sailing in a warzone is like 3 X pay :) so i want to sail in warzone.

Last edited:
Hey i recognize that face, seen it a fjew times when i wan young and dumb.

I dont get it :rolleyes: money among firends at least is a matter of honor, and i would never tarnish my honor by not paying what i owe.

I love the chorus in that song, use it often about ppl around me.

O yeah @Viking give me a Ma deuce, and i would be a happy guard :cool:

Back when i was a sailor the only pirate place was in the mallaca strait, and all we had for defence was heavy stull like twistlocks and then firehoses and locked doors.

I have sailed with a guy that got his tanker attacked by antiship missils in the gulf back in the good old days when it was even more fawked up down there.
Lucky for them they was empty.

Sailing in a warzone is like 3 X pay :) so i want to sail in warzone.

Guess you're referring to "Straits of Malacca". Between Malaysia and Indonesia. It's still a piracy hot stop today.

Yep the boys down there is still on it, trowing handgranades onto a 200 M tanker full of unleaded gasoline is no problem for those guys :eek:

I have been thru there a fjew times, but sadly i never seen any action in that regard.

defensive crew allso pretty low these days, when i was sailing on the tankers we was like 16 ppl in total on such a large ship, old sailors said in the old days we was like 30 on a ship this size.

Now factoring out the stewardess - the captain - the first officer and the engine chief and proberly the cook and his mate, then there is pretty fjew ppl left to fight pirates with the bare hands Vs Ak74s and RPG7.

At least he is not taking the lord's name in vain. :D

I like things that can be repaired, having some things not beeing worth repairing seem so wrong to me.

I guess i am old fashioned and its really just somthing our great great grandkids have to deal with then the only raw material left on earth is "poo"

Back