Pics that make you smile

post2.jpg

Made me think of this movie skank.
indiana-jones-and-the-temple-of-doom-528.png

Thats the look on evey europeans face when they see ther first American pizza or what ever food, everything is bigger over there :)

I would never.

Fresh off the plane from Brussels, and i wonder if he allso have a pocket full of friendship medals.

Lead on lads, and hopefully we follow.

Things was better in the old days ! :eek:

And why might that be ?

Thats due to decades of bad politicians ruling every country on the earth, and decades of ppl scared of changes and conflicts voting for them.
And life is not about pleasing ppl, life is about change and progress in any way or form.

sad part - this is common knowledge, if you go somewhere, you have to accept how things are there, and that you're just a guest...

but never ever mention something like that in middle europe in our days - all hell breaks loose above you; you're immediatly called a nazi. and that's just the start... (for our american friends: the insult "nazi" is very severe and can have even impact on your career and social life; if an "Autonomer" (autonom; the word to describe radical lefty extremists) hears that you've been called a nazi, this can lead to severe ...injuries... for you; and those left extremists don't even care WHY you've been called nazi...)

But I realy do like that old record and the phonograph :) Just think about it - a nearly 100 year old record still can be heard; neither tape nor CD hold so long... (with vinyl it might last about 50 years if the record has been stored correctly)

Empires rise and fall, and one of the reasons is they get soft and try to be all noble and ethical and stop defending their own interests aggressively. So they get taken down by others who aren't so nice. Happened to Rome, happened to Britain (though that was mostly self-inflicted rolling over and giving in) and eventually it will happen to the USA. (Nothing lasts forever, don't fool yourself.)
Would be nice to think we're over that stuff in the 21st century, but that is clearly not the case.
Scary to note that mass migration played a part in the fall of the Roman Empire, and there are similarities to today's surge in migration. http://www.history.com/news/history-lists/8-reasons-why-rome-fell
"The Barbarian attacks on Rome partially stemmed from a mass migration caused by the Huns’ invasion of Europe in the late fourth century. When these Eurasian warriors rampaged through northern Europe, they drove many Germanic tribes to the borders of the Roman Empire. The Romans grudgingly allowed members of the Visigoth tribe to cross south of the Danube and into the safety of Roman territory, but they treated them with extreme cruelty."

And in this enlightened age when it's plain that all people are at their core pretty much the same, it would be nice to abandon the concept of nationality altogether. But those who seem to be attempting to make that happen aren't facing up to the fact that scrapping borders inevitably leads to wealth redistribution. Poorer nations benefit, richer nations lose out. Again, all very noble, but not in the interests of the better-off countries. And I for one don't see why this wealth redistribution should be forced on us.

Anyway ... here's a weak attempt to get back on topic:

WilkiS20150422_low.jpg

Dont get me started on "Autonomer" Mike, to be honest i dislike them even more than the stupid nazis of today, and as you might know we have "lots" of nazis up here as even the most fawked up idiots have rights that need defending.
As i undestand it much of the nazi propaganda in Germany is made up here as its illigal to print stupid "poo" like that down there.
Actually the Danish state support nazi groupings, cuz here when you form a "club" and have a fjew members thay they have the right to get a free club house and what not.
Due to the same stupid rules the Danish state allso support a line of suspect muslim "clubs" and not forgetting the bikers that allso get ther club houses for free.

Back