Pics that make you smile

Yeah, It's what I refer to as suicide capitalism, which really and truly may end up being the downfall of the planet and the human race. :(

it's said that there is enough empty property worldwide that nobody should be homeless and we dispose of enough food as waste that no person should be starving, not a nice situation at all when you think about it, it's a very serious imbalance of wealth, no point being the richest person in the cemetery I say

Here the goverment now pay to have abandoned houses taken down, otherwise they hurt property value on the other houses.

This is offcourse out in the parts of the country where fjew ppl like to live and where there is fjew jobs.

I think its a BS approach, they should pay me to live in one of those houses instead, i could even fix it up a little as i go.

BUT NOOOOOO they want to do it the expensive stupid way. :rolleyes:

No wonder things like suicide capitalism is doing so good, its like they wish to destroy the world.

it's said that there is enough empty property worldwide that nobody should be homeless and we dispose of enough food as waste that no person should be starving, not a nice situation at all when you think about it, it's a very serious imbalance of wealth, no point being the richest person in the cemetery I say
+1

@kamkar1

yeah, it's a shame how governments lost contact with the people. eg. over here, they are currently debating of not granting invalid-rents to people below 40... try to think how an 29 years old man, who just had an accident at work, ending up in the chair, maybe also lost one arm, feels when he, who had to pay the fees for the IV-rent, doesn't get it, and will be left alone to get back to life... without income, he'll lose his flat, too...

but for the empty houses/flat-part: most leftys (they are responsible for those BS-changes in switzerland) love to live in citys; in their opinion, there are no people wanting to live in the country, so they do, in switzerland exactly the same: get rid of the houses instead allowing people who don't want AND have to live in the city to move there...

@jokiin

I agree with the food-part, too; but there's a sad background to that:
eg. people in africa (they are starving); first, "1st world" goes in, maximing profits for itself, destroying the african way of life (the one who worked for them), bringing them the european and american way of life (not working), ruining their agriculture and fishing industrie - make everybody unemployed so they can't afford to buy food anymore. and now, we have to send food and other help - since decades; no one trys to help them get back on their own feet...
But then again, there's enough food in the world so nobody would have to starve anyway...

It's just such a waste...

Well, anyway, we're here to laugh:
post2.jpg

Yeah, it's what I refer to as suicide capitalism, which really and truly may end up being the downfall of the planet and the human race. :(
Do you want to live in communist regime ? switch with me :D

Do you want to live in communist regime ? switch with me :D

I view capitalism as a very positive thing. It provides the most goods, services and abundance, along with more individual personal freedoms than any other political/economic system the world has ever seen. However, when profits and exploitation of resources, both material and human becomes the primary motivation above ALL else, it becomes what I think of as suicide capitalism.

@thancam & @Dashmellow

before the European Union, we had a thing called "soziale Marktwirtschaft" (social economy system); it has been a kind of "capitalism with social elements"; companys, managers (those with high income) have had responsibility with those with low or no income... Worked great up til the "new economy" arrived and the EU changed the system to turbo-capitalism (now calles suicice capitalism - as the outcomes are clear), as this worked so well in the states (in late 1999, when new economy was already collapsing in the states - but that's the EU - btw: good luck to our british friends!!)...

Now, people can only think in extremes. "Left or right", no "straigt on" (often think "what will happen, if those people are on a crossing, would have to drive straigt, but their thinking just allowing them to drive left or right")

Try to find some infos about it; it's not flawless, but it still works (better) than the two extremes...
(edit I could just find some german sources, no luck in finding english ones)

Do you mean: when human exploit everything on earch. And at the end, human race will be extinction ?
Every regime did that. Not just capitalism. In my country, in china, the mother nature even be exploited in anyway. As we said: nothing left for our chidren but our debt. :confused:

companys, managers (those with high income) have had responsibility with those with low or no income...
what's happen if those low or no income become lazy and deny to work because they have someone take care for them ?

Do you mean: when human exploit everything on earch. And at the end, human race will be extinction ?
Every regime did that. Not just capitalism. In my country, in china, the mother nature even be exploited in anyway. As we said: nothing left for our chidren but our debt. :confused:

Capitalism holds no particular claim to the exploitation of people or resources over any other system. It believe it's just a question of different goals and motivations. In many ways it all just comes down to human nature and this could be our eventual downfall as a species.

Last edited:
The original prediction for the Coming Technological Singularity back in 1993 from the master himself, Vernor Vinge. An interesting read.

"Within thirty years, we will have the technological means to create superhuman intelligence. Shortly after, the human era will be ended."

Attachments

what's happen if those low or no income become lazy and deny to work because they have someone take care for them ?

Not THAT kind of responsibility; it was more like "ALL have to pay in for unemployment- and invalid-insurance" (high incomes now have certain ...ways... to avoid payment), and companys were obligated to employ unemployed people before hiring them abroad, AND there have been also programms to employ "invalids" (eg. if a construction worker ended up in the chair, there were programs to "reeducate" (what's the correct term?) him/her to commercial clark aso)... Today, there are backdoors, no "employing unemployed first" and no "heart for the disabled/invalid"...

Back