Pics that make you smile

I see where this is going ;)

And i like it :)

Nothing's free. :D

free-hugs.jpg

FreeLunch.jpg

62371065.jpg

Couple' love is free is a big lies :D

Actually some say so called "free" romantic Love lasts only 1 Year. Crush lasts about 4 month. After that it's all back to "normal Love" @ "do this, do that, don't go there, you can only look but don't touch, commitments, obligations" etc. - this is Real Love ! ;)

Actually some say so called "free" romantic Love lasts only 1 Year. Crush lasts about 4 month. After that it's all back to "normal Love" @ "do this, do that, don't go there, you can only look but don't touch, commitments, obligations" etc. - this is Real Love ! ;)
And therefor love is only beautiful when it's under 6 months old.
I don't know what do you define of "real love". Some ppl like this kind of commitments love, some don't. It depends on what do you want, do you need from love. Some ppl want have a short happy times, some else want a long term relationship. With almost everyone: child love (first love) is one of the best moment in their life. This love never comes with commitments or responsibility ;)
This is my love's define:
http://www.youramazingbrain.org/lovesex/sciencelove.htm

Last edited:
Well I didnt find what I would call real love until I was 61 years old.We had 15 magical years together until my lovely lady passed away and every day was like the first day i set eyes on her .....Ipol

Yikes :eek:

There is even nice transformer "barrels" up there to take a rest on.

20164b120ce0-328a-4d51-b782-ddc64dfc72aa.jpg

2016d1ffaaa0-384b-41ac-9da5-48613ec24f0b.jpg

in these day, going by bus would be the greatest choice ;)

Looks like Vietnam ( too ) will have to spend a lot of money on flood control in the future, this matter of the weather is only going to get worse.

So ignoring it will be a major mistake by leaders.

Even up here in the far North we see more and more flooding situations every year, but off course not on the scale you have down there.

I live +60 M above sea level, even more if you add the fact that i have a 2 floor apartment, and i do all my shopping at the same altitude, so i am safe until all the ice on the globe have melted.
By then Denmark will be a really really small country and most of it will be parts of Jutland where i live.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back