Pics that make you smile

Other ppl will not click on a link that say facebook in it, but they fall in both feet first if that link is clever modified to it just say something else but link to facebook.

Still if i am fooled to get onto facebook that way i immediately close that connection upon discovering my mistake :D

On the Mac I use a reverse firewall app called Little Snitch which I consider indispensable for security and privacy and to prevent certain applications from "phoning home" for instance. If I tell the app to deny connections to a certain domain it will prevent connections no mater what I click on.

LS.png

Took this picture because it was freaky. The tree has somehow melted/grown over the old sign.

20160811_170200a.jpg

170-800.jpg

What he couldn't predict was what it would do to Mankind: the particles are completely out of sync and there are lots of dead brain cells everywhere.

Well yes, of course. It is one thing for a brilliant scientist and engineer to predict a technology 90 years into the future, but essentially no one, however brilliant, can ever predict the future consequences to mankind of a totally disruptive technology.
Similar things could be said of electricity, radio, television or the discovery of fire.

I use to have good fun driving and dictating e mails in English on my SGS2 phone and then have it read what ever it assume i said back to me.

laughed so hard some times i might as well have been typing my e mails with the phone in my hand.

Seem like my english are not English - American or what ever version of English i tried, and at least back then nothing understood Danish.
And worst of all i think my English is alright, perhaps its again my inflated ego playing tricks on me :D

Back