Pics that make you smile

349855d1477064822-14725557_10154126707284891_8957884834724615446_n.jpg

Just what every motorcycle rider needs - a video game teaching them how to drive like an airhead - Lane Splitter.

LaneSplitter.jpg LaneSplitter1.jpg

Hehe, its like ppl just dont want to learn and get smarter, so the best chance we ever had ( technology ) is turned into a weapon for stupid.

Haha, not that level of stupid :D Meth level stupid trump all stupid :p

It is like a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard.

Old salt = not everything can stand the light of day it seem.

I was by Sainsbury's customer service desk the other day and heard them discussing a customer who had returned a bag of salt that was past its use by date for a refund. It was unclear if she had bought it that way or just waited a few years before returning it for the refund. I made a brief comment asking why salt has a use by date, but didn't push it.

I never got the obsession with coffee, sure i must have a cup in the morning but the rest of the day i stay well clear of it and prefer a sugar high.

I never got the obsession with coffee, sure i must have a cup in the morning but the rest of the day i stay well clear of it and prefer a sugar high.

Some people just LOVE the taste of burned water.

Well warm spicy noodles could do wonder for that core temperature as you wade chest deep thru town.

Just dont get any splashes of water in that cup of noodles as the water is properly pretty nasty

Haha, that's both a joke and a life lesson. I like it. [emoji2]

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Back