Pics that make you smile

post2.jpg

Technology that make me smile.

But to be honest i would prefer if that smelly stuff was replaced with black powder, as you might guess i had all my bicycles stolen, aside for 1 that got run over by a tractor trailer with me flopping on the ground beside it.

9e9.gif

...although i fear you could never sit on that bycicle again... (maybe a little mace released instead the skunk-works there would do the trick, too?) ;-)

I dont get that CCTV footage where a guy is working on a cycle with a angle grinder in broad daylight, i would jump that MOFO right then and there.

Stealing bikes in Denmark is a industry for some.
In the first half of 2015, 25.500 cycles was stolen here, and thats a drop of 3000 compared to the same time frame in 2014.
Only 1 person is charged for every 100 stolen bicycles.
In the first half of 1995 a whopping 57,790 bicycles was stolen here, so maybe Danes have become better in taking care of their bicycle.

This have been another grotesque information bulletin on Denmark.

...people need electronic components now for this? with a few exceptions, an angry girlfriend does the same ;-)

...people need electronic components now for this? with a few exceptions, an angry girlfriend does the same ;-)
A couple years ago at the IT department Christmas party, someone thought it'd be funny to put a WiFi-connected Crock Pot into the raffle. It's still a running joke in the department...

there's 2 things i can't believe about all this IoT crap. the fact that companies are charging outrageous premiums over the same product without wifi (base crock pot is like $25, the wifi one was $75... regular fridge is $1500-2000, one with wifi and a huge touchscreen is $4000)... and the fact that PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BUYING ALL THIS $#!+!!!!

there aren't enough facepalm gifs in the world...

Back