Pics that make you smile

:D This's why proofreading is essential!

That's so true! Years ago I took over the design and advertising responsibilities for a large well known publishing company. One of the items that came across my desk for redesign was the media buying kit that was sent out to major real estate corporations which included a sheet that said INTRUCTIONS across the top. When I called them up and asked how long they had been sending this out like that and they said more than three years! Apparently, I was the only one who ever noticed the misspelling. When I asked my employer if he could see the problem he read it several times before he grasped what I was talking about.

Then again, maybe the graphic designer who designed the Eye Test banner hadn't been paid in quite a long time? :)

Last edited:
I think they meant retinal? Then again, that unusual looking iris and pupil might be confusing the issue. :D
View attachment 27075
I think they are specializing in photography during colonoscopy.
BTW that green image is not a green iris, it's actually a very sick looking rectum.

I thought it was a ball of garden twine/string whatever you call it.

14711950_1319449758094968_3984926002177376256_n.jpg

I had to show my 15 year old son this video for him to get it. Jump to 0:35 for the line.

I think they are specializing in photography during colonoscopy.

That must be why it says, "Eye Test" on the banner. ;) :p

BTW that green image is not a green iris, it's actually a very sick looking rectum.

No kidding? What do you think..... "that unusual looking iris and pupil might be confusing the issue" (with a grinning :D no less) was referring to? Duh......

Last edited:
My friend had surgery,,,,, up there, a while ago, he said it was something else not only the feeling lying with your ass in the air but also the live feed on 2 giant flat screen TVs :D
So it must be 720P at least.

My friend had surgery,,,,, up there, a while ago, he said it was something else not only the feeling lying with your ass in the air but also the live feed on 2 giant flat screen TVs :D
So it must be 720P at least.

I did get sent home with a photo when I went for a colonoscopy. I could post it here if anyone wants to see it. :D

Wondering why the hell they would do that, its not like there is much interesting to see up there ( i assume )
But i must admit when my finger got shortened up with 1/4 inch or so, i insisted on being seated upright so i could follow the operation when they fixed it at the hospital.
Not that my overseeing the process helped in any way, so after having been home for 1 hour i had to return to the hospital for another couple of stitches. :rolleyes:
This time with no form of pain relief, so those stitches in a finger tip that was crushed by +1 ton 8 hours earlier was no fun at all.
At first i was waiting with my crushed finger for over 4 hours before a doctor was able to look at me, and this was back when we had plenty of doctors in Denmark, unlike today.

I found my collection of funny/ weird bills from around the world, will see if i can snap a pic or 2 later on today.
A lot of the bills are Japanese IOU or something, they say "the Japanese government promise to pay the bare of this bill" ( some amount of non Japanese currency )

Well, it was your challenge. Now you're obligated. :D
OK, challenge accepted. Some members may think I'm a bit of an a-hole for doing this but I'd like to point out that I have clinical evidence that not only am I an a-hole but a perfect a-hole, loved by all. :D

final.jpg

No insults intended - just poor humor. :)

Back