Pics that make you smile

OK, challenge accepted. Some members may think I'm a bit of an a-hole for doing this but I'd like to point out that I have clinical evidence that not only am I an a-hole but a perfect a-hole, loved by all. :D

No insults intended - just poor humor. :)

Humor impairment is a very serious malady, which unfortunately we have been seeing more and more often around here lately. :p

This is my all time favorite performance of that song:

Hmmm. Something is wrong. That can't be legal in state of Putin

But in the land of freedom, we can dance.

14711950_1319449758094968_3984926002177376256_n.jpg

Man I laughed so hard at this!!! LOL!

Last edited:
Hmmm. Something is wrong. That can't be legal in state of Putin

But in the land of freedom, we can dance.

WOW - USA, the police state. We don't have to tell you what law you broke (we will make one up later). :confused:

He are missing the moon boots of the 80ties, would have looked smarter than those cardboard boxes on his feet :)

In view of Halloween and what not i think this outfit is adorable.

Hehe to be honest i also have to put down on paper most of my passwords, you gotta be the rain man or something to remember anything that complex.

But i dont have sticky notes on my monitor, but i do have a little book lying on my computer table.

OK, challenge accepted. Some members may think I'm a bit of an a-hole for doing this but I'd like to point out that I have clinical evidence that not only am I an a-hole but a perfect a-hole, loved by all. :D

No insults intended - just poor humor. :)
Wow, such bright and clear picture of inside your a-hole. Was that image captured by Street Guardian SG9665GC? :p

SG originate from the clinical endoscope industry, they just switched over to dashcams to get a higher volume :D
And getting a windscreen between their cameras and the A-holes out there.

Back