Pics that make you smile

Is this a f... bad joke or is it real. Its a very serious sign and should not be abused. I don't hope I have been exposed to any kind of radiation.
Pentagon is in the background and lot of the people is working at the lighted area without any protection gear.
Location is Lyndon Johnson Park and its open to public.
Pentagon High radiation area..jpg

Last edited:
awKqwDx_700b.jpg

These people do a bad job and should be fired. Most of time there don't work, even on new cars.

Last edited:
Cold spell in the Netherlands triggers loads of socialmedia (especially twittercops) to warn you about cleaning the ice off your windows before setting off.

Thought I'd give them a run for their money! ;)

bxPlJOe.jpg

Make me wonder when will we see the first dashcam in space

Yeah :)

I also think that toughpad mission was a little BS, they should have dropped it from up there without a parachute, if it survived that i would take my hat off for it and say "hell yeah,,, though"

I assume that little furry fellow is a Trump fan :D

Yeah :)

I also think that toughpad mission was a little BS, they should have dropped it from up there without a parachute, if it survived that i would take my hat off for it and say "hell yeah,,, though"

I assume that little furry fellow is a Trump fan :D

He's in the Rebel Resistance!

hehe my kind of guy :)

Only seen the "sucks" van of those before :)

A headline that made me look towards the sky :rolleyes: and smile.

"Apple sued Qualcomm in a San Diego federal court for $1 billion for allegedly charging unfair royalties for technologies used in the iPhone."

If there is anyone asking unfair royalties / prize for their stuff its Apple, maybe with Danish B&O coming in second.

Back