Pics that make you smile

15941133_175130089633897_4102655228603431435_n.png

Has anyone here tried this exercise device?

"Its Voice Activated"

Well, don't stop there, what happened after its voice was activated?

I like the Simpsons episode where they rip on the shake weight :)

A man revenges at DMV Lebanon, Virginia, for not handle out there direct (unlisted) phone number.
He got it at court, when he requested to have it under Freedom of Information Act.
When he called it, there hang his call up.

The whole story.

Last edited:
In the US pennies and nickels are considered "minor coinage" and nobody is obligated to accept more than 5 of each in a transaction. They could have legally refused to accept them which has happened many times over when folks tried stunts like this. So when you're ready to do this yourself, use dimes- those can't be refused in any amount!

Phil

Like penny guy, the world need more people like that :cool:
It is not the protest itself, its how you protest something, and just to make sure settings things on fire and similar do not count as protesting, thats just downright stupid.

Here Danes are forced to communicate with government electronically, but not this guy,,,,, Ooooo no :mad: if they want anything from me they better write a damn letter.

And i really should do more on this and other matters, but i am so afraid of how i might overreact that i dont dare to have anything to do with gooberment.
If / when i am any place run by gooberment ( hospital - church - counsel house - voting and what ever ) i literally shake and feel almost like vertigo when you get that feeling in your stomach, and i cant get out of there fast enough.
And dont get me started on what i some times dream what i do in regard to places / people like that :eek:

O also like Tina on the guitar, i off course have all the records Yngwie Malmsteen have made.

So glad i have not painted myself into a corner when it come to music, there is so much cool stuff out there.

Seventeen year old guitarist Tina S just blows my mind.
Here she is shredding Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata (third movement).
Also check out the Dragon Force version she plays on YouTube. Now that is the real Guitar Hero on Expert level.

Just watched South park S20e5 Douche and a Danish :)

I really love when other people rip on Denmark, save me the trouble, and instead of anger and frustration i laugh my ass off.

Holy Sh.. :eek:

May be a tad warm even for me

We been sub zero for a few days now, but it seem to change to 0 - +5 for a while

Bit warm in Sydney today

47a5f60e7c1d5b6128e3cd83cd3d8073.jpg
I would 'Like' this but to be perfectly honest I would be lying if I did because I would not like it if it was that hot. :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back