Pics that make you smile

I do hope its a result of some one being "funny" with a propane torch, or at least its a cheap Chinese cone made with some really nasty cheap plastic.

May best go down with a spoonful of geekness, but none the less :)

Also check out the Dragon Force version she plays on YouTube. Now that is the real Guitar Hero on Expert level.

Yeah, that's a good one! Anyone who enjoys her playing will find lots to view on YouTube.
I wonder what we may be hearing from Tina S in a few years as she grows out of her teens?

[QUOTE="kamkar1, post: 312280, member: 3323
So glad i have not painted myself into a corner when it come to music, there is so much cool stuff out there.[/QUOTE]

Me too. While there is stuff I listen to most, when the mood strikes my stereo can be heard playing from Mozart to Megadeth to Meatmen to Merle Haggard with anything else being possible. Two exceptions only- no 'rap' and no 'gospel'- I'd rather hear silence or my dog farting than those two :p

Phil

...when the mood strikes my stereo can be heard playing from Mozart to Megadeth to Meatmen to Merle Haggard with anything else being possible....
Same here. If anyone were to check the preset stations on my radio they'd be convinced at least 5 different people drove my car on a regular basis. :confused:

Cooling computers this way have been around for a while, i even contemplated doing it with a mod project of mine back in the day.
But there have also been rapports of people ruining their hardware this way, and as i always made my mods on new and expensive hardware i dident have the balls to pull the trigger.

Cooling huge server farms is somewhat of a problem, and its only getting worse as they grow bigger and bigger and faster and faster generating more and more heat.

But it do seem like sys - admins will soon need a PADI diving certificate to do their work :p

e1a1c6e5ef6d4930f937a831fc78c1c8.jpg

Load restrictions ? we dont need no stinking load restrictions :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back