Pics that make you smile

Well to be honest i some times feel that way about other peoples opinions, and what those people should do with it.
But as i often find myself a good way outside the box most people seem to find them self in, then i am sure those people think that about me too.

I figure its one of those things you are okay to think it, but better not say it out loud.

But then they also say "opinion is like an arsehole, everybody has one".

It is not always a pleasure to be exposed to another persons opinion, but they are tricky suckers, cuz if we dont share them then we are even more screwed.
But just cuz a person have one or more it is far from sure it is the right one, there is a great chance that a opinion you hear is a total waste of your eardrum.
But you just got to listen thru all the garbage to find the real golden nuggets out there, and you have to do that by developing some kind of filter thats unique to you and only work for you.

So in the end opinions are like dark matter and dark energy, there seem to be a consensus thats it is valid and exist, but every one still say we might also be wrong.

I have found that the people i want to surround myself are the people that have opinions i am able to deal with and respect, but even then there are still some things you need to filter out.
And the best times in relationships are when another person manage to change my opinion, or you manage to change another persons opinion about something, just by good arguments and respect for the wrong opinion thats about to change.
It seem popular to put people you disagree with in another "sphere" that you are not in, and then say people in that sphere are dumb asses so i can not argue with them cuz they are not a part of my sphere of intelligence.
But if you want to change a person over there in the "wrong" sphere you got to go there, and then gently guide him to the exit of that sphere and the entry of the sphere you like for him to be in.

If you are just yelling at people " hey dumb ass why dont you join us smart people over here" that will only create negative feelings in the person and at worst you will push him even further away, and so you will be contributing in making the world more stupid, and thats not smart.

And the internet is a very good place to test your own patience, cuz there is a lot of stuff going around in here.

Oddly enough, many of my dearest and closest friends are nothing like me in their thoughts or beliefs. In this disparity we learn important things from each other and that is what makes us so valuable to each other :D If you exclude those who think differently than you do it simply proves that you do not really want to know whether you are right or wrong, and you'll end up being mostly wrong because of that :confused: And if you exclude others then you will never have the chance to sway them toward your own different thoughts and beliefs so in the end you're killing what you thought you were actually supporting :eek: The real value of a person is not in what or how they think, but in how deep their thinking is, and in whether they too will hold you in the same esteem even when you disagree :cool:

Phil

Some 'selfies' are priceless.

Here is a selfie an undercover cop took in thailand, of the cab driver they will arrest, who is also taking a selfie of him with the 'dumb' cops who doesn't realize he is wanted.
The cops were headed back to the police station, and arrested the cab driver on arrival. They called the cab to get back to the police station. :)

aHR0cDovL3BlMi5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzQzMS8yMTU5ODMwLzguanBn.jpg.d86b66c8fdba758a78df08e328d6cfcb.jpg

The cab driver is the one in the blue shirt.

So much for working undercover again :rolleyes:

Cleaned out my drawer and found a couple of gems:

_20170127_023357.JPG

The very right is a 200gb microSD for comparison.

All of the above surprisingly still works.

OMG, what kind of forum has this become, where strange men talk about their 'drawers'?

(For non US types, 'drawers' is somewhat archaic slang for underpants)

Cleaned out my drawer and found a couple of gems:...

All of the above surprisingly still works.
Got me curious as to what I still had laying around and found this - also still works. (Yes, it really does have a spinning 'platter' and, yes, it's slow. )

Microdrive.jpg

haha i remember those micro drives :)

I barely have drawers, i have 2 commodes with drawers, one filled with clothe, and another one but its filled with knickknack ranging from knives to shrink tubing, basically just a big mess in there.

And i have just been cleaning up my living room today, filled 2 moving boxes with stuff from my table - computer table and the windowsill and then 4 plastic bags of personal papers accumulated over the past 6-7 years.

So i am just about ready for a visit of a cable technician tomorrow ( wildly fluctuating UL speed ) and after that i am set for cameras to arrive en mass, and off course also making a mess again, which i should be able to take care off in a few weeks.

Sem like i will be without a phone for a few days as i have been missing silly things needed it seem to get a new phone number here, but when i get that new number ( 4 - 5 days ) i should have the new phone too by then.

Really looking forward to a few days with zero chance of a hearing a phone ring :cool:

Note to self: win lotto, get maid to prance around and clean stuff you seemingly are not so good at yourself.

Back