Pics that make you smile

i am told old 3.5" drives will come in handy if you need some one to sleep with the fishes.

Cleaned out my drawer and found a couple of gems:

_20170127_023357.JPG

The very right is a 200gb microSD for comparison.

All of the above surprisingly still works.
Looks like we are having one of those "who has the biggest e-penis contest" here :p
Gonna match you with my 16MB SD card.
10ft9qb.jpg

Yes dash riposki, also found in my drawer :p

If only cars had a way to move backwards!
I'm sure he was trying a 3 point turn at one moment.

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Cleaned out my drawer and found a couple of gems:

_20170127_023357.JPG

The very right is a 200gb microSD for comparison.

All of the above surprisingly still works.

my first digital camera was an Apple Quick take, got it around 1994 would tak around 15ish photos in its built in memory, not sure but think it was 1 meg and had to download all the images to the computer before when you got to 15ish or you had to delete all the photos on the camera, still have it somewhere

All that er share.

TV2 :rolleyes: a commercial station,,,,,,, and partially funded by us all thru the forced DR channels you just cant get around to pay for.

My friend some times record a movie from that channel, so we can watch it later and FF over the commercials.

Was visiting my nice today for a little technical backup, and i got to smile on her behalf too, her ISP just upgraded her for free to 150/150 Mbit on her fiber connection.
Thats pretty nice, i had a technician here for 2 hours yesterday trying to figure where my UL speed go, it should be 70/60 but for the most my UL is just 30 Mbit and some times it drop all the way down to 1 Mbit, so slow the speedtest server my ISP is hosting time out :(

Tech guy couldn't find anything wrong here in the house/apartment and even connecting in the box down on the street gave same results, so my issue is now forwarded to techs higher up in the chain at my ISP.

Good thing is my ISP are upping their grid, so it should be possible for me to get 1 Gbit on my cable connection soon, but i am not paying more but i will take what ISP give for free ;) i have 100/30 now that i have set to 70/60 as UL is important to me, so a free upgrade to 100/100 sound good in my ears :)

Wow! I recently upgraded to a 4 MB/s DL and 2 MB/s UL plan on a VDSL line with a 145GB data limit (reduced to 512 kbps if data cap is exceeded), which's for approximately $25 a month.

Lickster - Cunnilingus Training App.

Not needed over here, seem like boys will not do what they ask of girls :rolleyes:

I swear if there was one Viking in this country he would kill the rest of us "nickname for a little cat"

I'm still wondering is this fictional app or not.:eek:
Don't download it. It's a virus written by dangerous terrorists...
NSFW

Back