Pics that make you smile

Compare that to T-mobile in USA. 1 line Unlimited talk, text, Data $70.
4 line $40 each.

The only downsize is the Danish number and I never use more than 3gb data, so no problem with the limited data.

What people wont do for money, and we do have a word for awesome here its ( in Danish ) Ærefrygtindgydende, but using google translate it do translate to humbling and not Awesome.
But i think thats due to google translate working with English and not American English, we even got more words for awesome, but then we enter slang.

If you translate directly then Ærefrygt even on google translate is awe, and ingydende is inducing or as google would have it inspiring.

Its a wonder a guy that was reading comics in english class 4 decades ago have to teach a multi billion dollar tech company such things for free :rolleyes:

Its a okay deal if you travel a lot, in 47 countries you pay no extra cost, and all that for 19 dollars/mo ( free speech & text and 3 Gb data )

US Virgin Islands
Australia
Belgium
Bulgaria
Canada
Cyprus (the Greek part)
England
Estonia
finland
France
Greece
Netherlands
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Ireland
Island
Italy
China
Croatia
Latvia
liechtenstein
Lithuania
luxembourg
macao
malta
New Zealand
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Romania
San Marino
Switzerland
singapore
Scotland
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Czech republic
Germany
Hungary
USA
Wales
Austria

No doubt i will have to get this when i have won the lotto and go on my world tour

End of "Chinese New Year" .
Tomorrow February 11 2017 is 15 th day of Chinese New Year. Officially ends New Year. Everything will be back to normal until next Chinese New Year.

f7be5495e73813bcf01d72a3172f04f7.jpg

Last edited:
I hate Summer! :mad:

Come June you'll be in sweaters and we'll be roasting.

Yes a long time ago, and she dident have anything but ground to land on.

And as i recall she died of natural courses not long ago.

That gauge on the left in the footage is foot as is always used in aviation

25000 feet is just 7.6 Km

Jumping from much higher altitudes you will often need a breathing apparatus as the air is too thin up there, and the people that mostly do this is milliary with HALO jumping ( High Altitude Low Opening )
You can also do HAHO meaning you High Open your chute to get most air time and so are able to cross a border into enemy territory without the plane you jumped from crossing that border.

HALO is pretty cool, what i would be doing if i was a jumper ( beside wing suit )

Jumping from say 10 - 15 km up and opening chute in 200 M altitude :cool:

And how about doing the same at night pitch black with all you can see is dials on your altimeter. :eek: and then pull the cord seconds before you become a bloody mess on the ground.

But as HALO set off in or higher than airline traffic i am sure its not something done by civilians, you will have to make damn sure not to collide with a 747 on the way down. :D

Last edited:
Back