Pics that make you smile

If that sub compact chevy bel air was for real i would drive it, even if it sit a bit too low for my liking.

In the beginning, there was PETA.org, but the Government, being in a mentally vegatative state of mind, deemed it illegal:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_for_the_Ethical_Treatment_of_Animals_v._Doughney

Hooray for People Eating Tasty Animals which is what we were meant to be doing :cool: And Boo to those nasty people who wantonly kill innocent living plants which could not evade the grasp of their hateful lethal hands :p

This parody is brought to you by the letters "P" as in "potato" and "B" as in "beef" which if combined properly in boiling water with spices will result in a tasty meal :D

Phil

...This parody is brought to you by the letters "P" as in "potato" and "B" as in "beef" which if combined properly in boiling water with spices will result in a tasty meal :D

Phil
Let us not overlook the succulent nature of PVC either (Potatoes, Venison, Carrots). ;)

Think of the millions of poor, innocent farm-bred cows who would never have even come into existence if PETA had their way.

Don't know about you, but if someone said in sincerity they wished I'd never been born, I wouldn't count them as a friend!

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

They have their points.

Maybe someday, when science can make artificial flesh which have a better taste then pig, beef..... then their dream may come true.

But now, there is no way human stop eating animal.

If that sub compact chevy bel air was for real i would drive it, even if it sit a bit too low for my liking.

If Chevrolet would do a quality build (No plastic or changes) of the original 57 Chevy Belair hard top, I would buy one in a second. That's probably the number 1 Classic car in America. Looked awesome and handled like a dream.

Yeah i think it would sell good, just make it lighter and with a high mileage motor cuz i think the Americans finally learned their lesson on those big blocks.

Not that the originals dident come with small motors for the age :) but that wasent what people wanted back then.

Im not sure but the small inline six cant have been more than 250 cui or something

Okay today a six banger can be made to scream pretty good :eek:

If Chevrolet would do a quality build (No plastic or changes) of the original 57 Chevy Belair hard top, I would buy one in a second. That's probably the number 1 Classic car in America. Looked awesome and handled like a dream.
I agree

Yeah i think it would sell good, just make it lighter and with a high mileage motor cuz i think the Americans finally learned their lesson on those big blocks.

Not that the originals dident come with small motors for the age :) but that wasent what people wanted back then.

Im not sure but the small inline six cant have been more than 250 cui or something

Okay today a six banger can be made to scream pretty good :eek:

AMAZING, simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Chevy should employ a modern undercarriage and drivetrain ASO, but yeah the body should be 99% as the old one.
Though the old ones was handling pretty good, compared to a modern day car they was still pretty lousy, but the good thing is that can be fixed.
And i think a modern bel air should also handle like a modern car, but the looks,,,, well they should be as the original.

Actually i think several of the oldies should be relaunched in a modern format, use modern materials and have current handling characteristics.
I wouldn't mind a little plastic here and there, there is a place for everything.

...Actually i think several of the oldies should be relaunched in a modern format, use modern materials and have current handling characteristics....
If they did that I'd buy a modern version of either one of these the first day they came out. In my opinion the nicest looking sheet metal ever put on the road.

Edit: Make that the nicest looking American sheet metal.

1957chevy.jpg 1956-ford.jpg

I have to add another one to the list - especially since I used to own one of these.

1970-Chevelle.jpg

Also, just to keep this on topic, these pictures DO make me smile. :)

Last edited:
Yeah they dont make cars like they use to do, or that is some do, but then we mainly talk high end sports cars.
Even high end cars like Bentley and Rolls Royce are pretty,,,, meh :rolleyes: at least compared to their older siblings.

But the day to day cars for the common man, the looks of those are mainly decided by the wind tunnel, and / or some hipster like designer and what he think we would like.
In the old days you could say from 1/8 mile away, thats a chevy or a ford thats coming, today the biggest tell on what car is coming is the LED lights, that cant seem to be outrageous enough.

The chrome bumper with brackets for my friends 1958 Chevy Apache step-side, weigh more i think than all 3 doors on my current car. :D

That say a little about cars made then and now :)

I was looking at the fit of the doors on my friends Dacia, the gap around the rear doors range from 7 - 8 mm in some places to 1-2 mm in other places.
No wonder they sell the damn things so cheap.

I couldn't possibly eat that meat. The collar proves it wasn't free-range. :eek:

Don't see the cow being confined in the picture posted but I'll admit that I don't know much about these things.

All we can get here legally is buffalo meat, don't really like it much. Have had my share of divine steaks while visiting Europe and the Middle East in the past. So over chicken but can't do without a little mutton every other day.

Don't see the cow being confined in the picture posted but I'll admit that I don't know much about these things.

All we can get here legally is buffalo meat, don't really like it much. Have had my share of divine steaks while visiting Europe and the Middle East in the past. So over chicken but can't do without a little mutton every other day.

Guess you don't belong to India's main religion then. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back