Pics that make you smile

You guys obviously don't drive open cars.
4qpknWL.jpg

dPFYTAz.jpg
I used to have a Miata as my daily driver. I had the top down as much as possible, including in freezing weather. The heater was awesome. I only had to wear a wool cap and a light jacket, and my feet were usually sweating.

They're improving, I never said they were perfect

Well, what you said was, "overall it's not as bad as some people might think, to be fair there are negatives and positives to any system of government, none are anywhere near being close to ideal for everyone" as if an authoritarian regime that dictates repression of political activists, writers, independent journalists, artists and religious groups is somehow acceptable. I don't agree. But yes, there have slowly been welcome reforms and improvements. Hope this trend continues and accelerates.

Example: in my country, if you want to be rich, super rich, you have to try to become a government official. Using money and relationship to get a promotion in goverment is the only way. Not by vote of ppl. I used to be a goverment official 2 year ago. In order to made enough money to get promotion, you have to do anything. Some of them are again people.
Always has a way to live, and to earn/made money. Whatever kind of social is. If you are smart enough, you still have a good life. But it has cost if it's a comniust country.
After all, money cant buy a unpollution air.

I used to have a Miata as my daily driver. I had the top down as much as possible, including in freezing weather.
Yeah well, to be fair, you are from Texas and a Miata has proper doors and rollup windows, and a 3 second roof procedure. That's hardly roughing it now is it? :p

How lucky those Americans are to not have this problem in their country.

Oh wait...
i mean in my country or in china or north korean, ppl has no right to chose who will lead them. It seems we do, but actualy, we dont

break the rules in your own country and you're not going to have a great time either, same applies for any country

Well there seem to be cases where that's not the case.

2 Rumanian Women traveled to Denmark after having committed crimes in their home country, so the home country put out a international arrest warrent.
And so they was picked up here in Denmark ( dont know if they did crime here too ) but they will not be sent home to face human trafficking charges, as it seem that Rumanian prison cells are 1 SqM too small according to Danish standards.

I swear, some times i just feel like my head are going to explode.

https://translate.google.dk/transla...for-lidt-plads-i-faengslet/6689698&edit-text=

Many chiese believe westerner ppl are brain-washed by propanda in every way (television, news papel...) (read the comment in youtube link) lol
I've only watched about half of it so far, but it seems more informative and thought-provoking than most TED talks these days.*
They started out so well, then they petered out into a series of naive expressions of opinion and I lost interest looking for the good stuff.

(*Of course that could mean it's some slick, state-driven propaganda. ;))

I've only watched about half of it so far, but it seems more informative and thought-provoking than most TED talks these days.*
They started out so well, then they petered out into a series of naive expressions of opinion and I lost interest looking for the good stuff.

(*Of course that could mean it's some slick, state-driven propaganda. ;))
There you go.

I'm lucky to live in the West where we don't have propaganda, not since the early 20th Century when Bernays rebranded it as "public relations." :)

I'm lucky to live in the West where we don't have propaganda, not since the early 20th Century when Bernays rebranded it as "public relations." :)

You are so wrong that you thinking there isnt propaganda in west.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

You are so wrong that you thinking there isnt propaganda in west.
Bernays literally invented the phrase "public relations" as an alternative description of propaganda that sounded innocent and trustworthy.
Next time you hear something from a company's PR department, remember that.

Aha, found a short clip of the man himself:

Yeah well, to be fair, you are from Texas and a Miata has proper doors and rollup windows, and a 3 second roof procedure. That's hardly roughing it now is it? :p

i knew several people who removed the soft top from their miatas for weight reduction and to have some storage area behind the seats - it's a great place to stash a couple backpacks or whatever - and they would only occasionally mount the hard top, usually just when rain was expected, or we were racing somewhere with a lot of sea gulls (to keep the interior clean). some even ran with partial/full tonneau covers with provisions for the passenger seat head rest, similar to what you probably have available.

yeah, going top down in the summer in texas can be rough, but that's why when i was shopping for my miata, i insisted on CLOTH seats. leather is just self-inflicted torture here, esp in an open car. but i won't lie - the aircon in my car got used pretty much every day, even in the "winter" (though that was mostly just to clear the windows).

we used to have a few 7/caterham type cars race with us, one of which even had an s2000 motor crammed into it (big red valve cover sticking up through the hood to remove all doubt). my favorite though was a simple, no-frills blue one with 15" panasport wheels and a license plate that said "K2 RUM" :D

Not getting the licenseplate reference.

My top has been in the garage for 10 years now

Did you know about the twin hayabusa turbo engined Westfields?

Not getting the licenseplate reference.

My top has been in the garage for 10 years now

Did you know about the twin hayabusa turbo engined Westfields?

K2 RUM = (close to) the correct pronunciation of "Caterham" - KAY tur um = K-2-rum

no but that sounds even more scary than that s2000-powered 7 replica we had here. we semi-jokingly said he was driving an s2k motor with a seat attached.

i saw a formula SAE (looks something like this - chassis and running gear typically completely scratch-built and then driven by college students as their ongoing class project) with a single hayabusa motor in it, and it was by far the fastest vehicle on course that day, even faster than the shifter karts.

I would love a Hayabusa motor in my little Suzuki, that would triple my power and add a more nice sound to my car :cool:

But if i recall right you can not boost a car here with more than 6% (n)

Back