Pics that make you smile

The moon is round! Just like a pancake

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

photographer-are-you-comfortable-with-nudity-her-yeah-photographer-excellent-21813766.png

Well that's one way of getting a smile or a expression of fear on her face. :) / :eek:

While for good reasons not the same approach, it are similar tricks a child photographer have to use on babies.
Shooting adult people i have often said something funny or outrageous things to trigger the person at the other end to change his/her face expression.

Last year i also commented on another photographer leeching with his long lens on another photographer shooting a model in the forest where we drive our little trucks.
I think that's indecent to do, that other guy probably paid good money for her to pose, and she in turn dont do it for free i am sure.

Slot cars... I was about to ask if that's in your basement, but then I realized it looks like the bed of a pickup truck, with one of those fiberglass covers!
It's a standard ottoman double bed, with underbed storage :) (notice the radiator on the wall at the side?)

It's a standard ottoman double bed, with underbed storage :) (notice the radiator on the wall at the side?)
I have seen radiators in garages before... Not here in Texas, but when visiting relatives in New England. Gotta admit though, having a slot car track in the bed of a truck would be pretty awesome!

hehe i can just picture earth get a pounding like a cymbal,,,,,, zing and everything fall off.

We actually have a group of flat earth people Here in Denmark, and its large enough to get municipal / gooberment funding :rolleyes:
Personally i look at people like that like i look at social media users.

Back