Pics that make you smile

Can't imagine what Jim Henson would think... Though I almost think he'd approve. Even Fred Rogers had a bad side...
They're not bad. They're just stitched together that way.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Mom should have written " thats it ! i am taking you to get drug tested and have your DNA tested too, no son of mine are that stupid"

Hehe yeah i know, dunno what the hell are wrong with kids today, but i do know no kid would ever drive a scooter when i was a kid.
Actually not even the Puch Maxi as that was the girl moped of the day.

large_2831.jpg

K9 converted to Hinduism get a whole lot of love :giggle:

One of those ???????? pictures on the internet.

SZUMrYp.jpg

That ironworker,,,,,,,,, give me vertigo just looking at the picture. :eek:

And you cant say he is showing off, cuz he have no selfie gear, and the people down below well they can hardly see him up there.
Unlike punks today scaling things for a few likes on instatwittbook.

Kinda looks like my dog... We think she's either American Staffordshire terrier, or a mix of black mouth cur and pit bull. Either way she's a very happy dog. Her name is Holly, but my wife calls her Holly Jolly Christmas, or just HJC for short.

20180304_203258.jpg

Mental picture.

Just ordered gigabit internet :p sadly not on fiber so upload will remain the 60mbit i have now, but DL speed will be gigabit, and the true 1000 / 1000 mbit will have to wait until i get into a apartment with a fiber connection.
And before you ask, dont "KK" always bitch and moan about how broke he is,,,, well true :sneaky: but the price for the gigabit are the same as i pay for my 140 / 60 now, so no additional cost for me, even install / TEC visit and shipping of new hardware ( router ) are free.

My new ISP will be HIPER which Forbes in 2016 named the worlds best ISP :eek: that is of course what Trump call fake news, hiper just piggy back on existing ISP backbones so really they cant be faster than what they have in the ground and at their hubs.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kevinm...ocks-high-speed-internet-access/#5cb1375a454f

O if you are a phone junkie, then the Nordic countries just signed a 5G deal, making sure we also in the future will be a top of the line place in the world for phone junkies. 2020 and we Danes should be spammed in 5G

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back