OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
That wallet picture i can disproof, i haven't had a girlfriend in over 30 years, and my wallet pretty much always looked like the above one.
There might have been a few "golden" days / weeks now and then, but in general no padded wallet.

Gibson99

Country
United States
Dash Cam
(2x) A119, (2x) A118c, iTrue X3, Git1, Git2
That wallet picture i can disproof, i haven't had a girlfriend in over 30 years, and my wallet pretty much always looked like the above one.
There might have been a few "golden" days / weeks now and then, but in general no padded wallet.
My brother in law has the nickname of "Uncle Presents" because he can afford to buy my kids nice things... Coz he's single.

Meanwhile my actual brother is nicknamed Uncle Buck. For exactly the reasons you'd expect.

dirkzelf

Country
Netherlands
My brother in law has the nickname of "Uncle Presents" because he can afford to buy my kids nice things... Coz he's single.
It might also have to do somehing with the fact that he has no kids of his own? I know what that's like, and I buy presents for my nephews too, but I'm married, my wife has no income, and I work 3 days a week (+/- 30 hrs).....

OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Thank god my sisters kids respect me for the good old free reasons, i would never be able to compete with my mother in burning money on her own or grand kids, that old woman would give the shirt of her back.

I think i am liked for being dependable / helpful and keeping a promise, and those are all free in a monetary way at least.

dirkzelf

Country
Netherlands
Thank god my sisters kids respect me for the good old free reasons, i would never be able to compete with my mother in burning money on her own or grand kids, that old woman would give the shirt of her back.

I think i am liked for being dependable / helpful and keeping a promise, and those are all free in a monetary way at least.
u sound like you think you're JC himself...?? That's dangereous my friend..... HAHAHAHA :p

dirkzelf

Country
Netherlands
come to think of it, those kids are from ny niece, but they are so close I consider her my sister....

OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Danish girls.

Apparently too hot to handle for American soldiers on drill here.

So i 21 YO Army soldier have just been sentenced 1.5 years of prison and a 12 year ban from going to Denmark for attempted rape on a girl ( that got away from him by kicking him after he pulled down her panties )

The soldier deny everything and choose to kick the sentencing up to a higher court, but that generally do not make things better.

A 44 YP Pakistani ( came here in 2011 ) Taxi driver that did full blown rape of a 24 YO woman in his cab just got a 4 year jail sentence and after that he got a permanent deportation on top.
Not that a deportation sentence here matter, many have it and are still here, cuz it seem like if you dont want to leave no one can force you, but you cant get any form of welfare or job which pretty much mean your only means of supporting yourself are more crime, which again mean the law makers once again take a dump at the regular guy, and people are so stupid they keep voting for such moronic parties and people.

I swear some times i wake up and think i am a prop in some elaborate stand up act. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Yes thats the invisible fist punch :)

OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Thats about as high off the ground i would feel comfortable with today, though i am sure if i jumped / fell from that high my 110 kg body will probably experience the same load as when i was young and 50 kg jumping from 3 - 3 M hight.
But really i would prefer not to do that, i have little trust in my knees being able to cope with more than kneeling for 10 seconds, and then i will be moaning trying to getup again, and if anything are within reach i will probably reach for it to aid myself.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But really i would prefer not to do that, i have little trust in my knees being able to cope with more than kneeling for 10 seconds, and then i will be moaning trying to getup again, and if anything are within reach i will probably reach for it to aid myself.
welcome to middle age :p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2