Pics that make you smile

Good point, but should we not realise that the worst crimes against society are committed by those who were never a thread before?

Nothing and no one is totally predictable, but most of the time during the after-event investigation clear warning signs are found which had essentially been ignored. It's impossible to thoroughly investigate everyone like the Stasi tried to do, but it is equally bad to go to the other extreme and make no attempts. Most villains depend on their being incognito to set up their evil plans, and I believe that many of them would stop short if they were to know that they were being watched and not as invisible as they thought they were. Still, there will always be some who went bad without warning and there is really no defense for that.

I believe we have the right to remain silent? ;)

Eh, somewhat. Today's legal interpretation of that is that if you do it from the start and continue it, you have that right. But if you are testifying in Court and have already given pertinent information but decide to stop, then the Judge can order you to keep going and jail you until you do if you refuse the order. So to be precise, no- we no longer have that right as we believed we did.

We Americans live in what is rapidly becoming a 'police state' and we are further along that path than most people realize. I am actually now glad to be rather certain of my own death from age and disease before too long, for I cannot bear the thought of being around with things getting much worse than they are now.

Phil

Nothing and no one is totally predictable, but most of the time during the after-event investigation clear warning signs are found which had essentially been ignored. It's impossible to thoroughly investigate everyone like the Stasi tried to do, but it is equally bad to go to the other extreme and make no attempts. Most villains depend on their being incognito to set up their evil plans, and I believe that many of them would stop short if they were to know that they were being watched and not as invisible as they thought they were. Still, there will always be some who went bad without warning and there is really no defense for that.

Eh, somewhat. Today's legal interpretation of that is that if you do it from the start and continue it, you have that right. But if you are testifying in Court and have already given pertinent information but decide to stop, then the Judge can order you to keep going and jail you until you do if you refuse the order. So to be precise, no- we no longer have that right as we believed we did.

We Americans live in what is rapidly becoming a 'police state' and we are further along that path than most people realize. I am actually now glad to be rather certain of my own death from age and disease before too long, for I cannot bear the thought of being around with things getting much worse than they are now.

Phil

Good point again, someone said:

"It is foolish to completely keep silent during a hearing. Innocents talk anyway, those that talk a lot might be guilty, but those who stay silent, are DEFINITELY guilty".

file.php

Dont get mad,,,, get even.

4dabecc1b024e1effee3e0523150177d.jpg

I would probably do that too.
bigski-19770-albums2905-66272.jpg

I took this photo of a computer mouse in the sales office at a motorcycle shop in Sacramento a few days ago. Hellraiser edition?

92c995acf4e8e45f493c1697587f3431.jpg
I bet it's more effective than a polite notice saying "please don't touch the computer"! :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I see someone got a picture of the latest EURO member of the Ryder cup team.

That Bel Tacoma or what the hell it is,,,,,,, I like it (y) and i am quick to call blasphemy when classics are violated.
Only minus from a quick overview is the door handles, they should at least be chrome, but i think i would have sicked with the Bel Air door handles.

That Bel Tacoma or what the hell it is,,,,,,, I like it (y) and i am quick to call blasphemy when classics are violated.
Only minus from a quick overview is the door handles, they should at least be chrome, but i think i would have sicked with the Bel Air door handles.

It's blasphemy dude....! It's a freaking blob.... :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back